• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3500 Calorie Diet

Shank

Hey guys,

Been a while since i posted here, i have made a new 3500 calorie diet, squeezed in as much as i could as i haveno time to eat at work.

morning - 4 oat brits 500 ml full cream milk and a bannana

lunch - 200g brown rice 200 - 250 g of chicken breast, lamb or beef

afternoon - 250 ml of full cream milk with 2 tablespoons of milo

pre workout - 15 almonds and tuna sandwich / wholemeal bread

post workout - wpc shake

dinner (soon after workout maybe 30 min 1) - 150g of brown rice, and same meats or chicken as lunch

bed time - small tub of flavoured yoplait yoghurt and casein shake.

Thus making up close to 3450 - 3500 calories.

What do you guys reckon?

Thanks

oh yea forgot to add orange bfore bed, usually veggies with dinner.

But otherwise how does it look?

My goal is to bulk to 80kg, i am currently 71

Last november i was around 66kgs.

Looking to put on some decent muscle mass.

My goal is to bulk to 80kg, i am currently 71

Last november i was around 66kgs.

Looking to put on some decent muscle mass.

Just checked out your age...20! Wow, you're a muscle building machine right now Champion. My only advice to you would be this, but first I have to congratulate you on making a great effort in creating an eating plan with a calorie count from which you can leap from according to your progress or lack thereof.

My advice is that now you have put the eating plan on paper, give yourself couple of weeks to gain some weight. If not gaining then up the plan by 250 and so on.

Okay, another advice for the road. Let your workout determine the ratio of muscle to fat that you'd be putting on. In other words, eat plenty and workout little and you'll be guaranteed a higher fat ratio to muscle. Eat plenty but stimulate your muscle enough to cause an adaptation effect and you'd be sure to pack on the beef...on that 20 year old muscle making machine that is you!

PS: What's your name by the way Shank, and happy 21st birthday in advance incase you decide to take another long break from Ausbb.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Haha thanks mate, what makes you say muscle building machine. What was the congrats for btw?

Yea i train as hard as i eat!

Lol that is my name dude, thanks for the compliments, my bday is in april and thanks for the wishes.

also whats the most amount of protein the body can process in one sitting and how long should i wati before i can have more, so like if i drink too much milk i dont wanna piss it out in the next 30 min

anyone?

Also, if you had a bad 2 days in the bulk, and splurged like i did, i have gained a bit of fat, what seems to be bloating aswell.

If i am to continue the bulk how do i get rid of this?

sorry and again (there doesn't seemingly appear to be fat on skin level ( i mean there is fat there but not that much to make my gut appear to be as far out as it is.

If it is visceral fat how can i reduce / get rid of it?

Is it possible while bulking?

Can anyone help me with my diet, im trying to split it up more evenly, i found out that my larger gut is not fat but bloating when i stuff too much into one meal.

I got sick for a few days and saw my midsection go right down.

So im looking for ways to split it up during the day while i work, remember its retail i only get 1 45 minute break, i am currently having the 500 ml of milk between break and end of day.

Im looking for cost effectiveness, i know protein bars can cost quite a bit, any suggestions?

do you mean protein shakes or weight gainer shakes?

I always heard it is better to bulk without them?

Just eat food, If time does not permit substitute with a protein shake a banana and 20 almonds. Should take 3 mins to eat.

Eat salad/vegies/olive oil every meal bar breakfast breakfast is fruit...

Try and start drinking herbal tea..

Read my sig in green...

The ph effect of that diet would be horrible...

morning - 4 oat brits 500 ml full cream milk and a bannana

lunch - 200g brown rice 200 - 250 g of chicken breast, lamb or beef

afternoon - 250 ml of full cream milk with 2 tablespoons of milo

pre workout - 15 almonds and tuna sandwich / wholemeal bread

post workout - wpc shake

dinner (soon after workout maybe 30 min 1) - 150g of brown rice, and same meats or chicken as lunch

bed time - small tub of flavoured yoplait yoghurt and casein shake

Swap the milo for Protien powder/a proper meal.

Ditch the yoghurt and protien for cottage cheese.