• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A Little Help?

Oznut

Super Trooper
G'day. I sent an email to you guys last Wednesday about ordering a package deal and I'm yet to receive a reply. I called today and the lady I spoke to said someone would call me back, still waiting. Any clues as to what to do?

G'day. I sent an email to you guys last Wednesday about ordering a package deal and I'm yet to receive a reply. I called today and the lady I spoke to said someone would call me back, still waiting. Any clues as to what to do?

Hit 'the hulk' up with a pm. I did that after my email went un answered for 2 days, he just said he was swamped and got onto it the following day. They should have called you back today in general today though..

Hit 'the hulk' up with a pm. I did that after my email went un answered for 2 days, he just said he was swamped and got onto it the following day. They should have called you back today in general today though..

I pm'd him over a week ago now. I'm beginning to think I might just go elsewhere but where to go?

Meh I sent a pm to him about a month ago, don't think he monitors these forums anymore

I had a similar experience.

I know they are expensive but iron edge are very good to deal with, very professional.

I have dealt with gym and fitness alot, they generally have a fast turnaround......
Maybe give them a deadline like tomorrow 5pm or you're taking your business elsewhere.