• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A result of your environment

I expect anyone who does well will attract others wanting to train with them almost creating their own environment as they go.
This is an excellent point.

Klokov comes to a community gym, that gym's culture will change... or they'll kick him out. But if they do, some members will go with him.

Bozodos you have a PL gym just around the corner that you refuse to train at
Quit fucking bitching already

Yeah you are right, I should stop bitching, three things though. It's not a gym, it's the local PA club who meet in a school hall. I don't train there, because it's a bit given that I'm not interested in competing, and i'm not interested in doing their PL specific programs, especially in PA (though from what I've seen at least the judging in PA is consistent) and the location / times are not very convenient, which I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before.

I did talk to the 'coach' there though to find out what they had and what they do though.

Therefore, what is the point of me travelling out to Merbein to train (3 days a week when I train 4) at a place with limited equipment, with guys doing programs I have no interest in, for a PL fed that I'm also not interested in competing in?

Would it be possible for you to confine your shitposting to the offtopic section though? You're one of the worst posters on this board.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because I've done it myself, but I'm nowadays in favour of: if you can't find the right environment, create your own. Might be a corner of a community gym with a small group of serious lifters, or your own garage where your mates come around and lift. Either way...