• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ab circle pro?

Sticksie

Hey guys, has anyone used the ab circle pro? If so is it any good?

I've been offered one for $100

I'm doing cardio twice a week and abs 3 times week. Would be nice to do it without leaving the house and kill 2 birds with one stone.

I'm doing cardio twice a week and abs 3 times week. Would be nice to do it without leaving the house and kill 2 birds with one stone.

R u serious???

I'm calling troll.

not sure if srs ... you know that the company has been successfully sued in the US for false and misleading advertising, right?

TROLL ???

R u serious???

I'm calling troll.

Lol no. Maybe I look stupid on here for asking but I've never tried that kind of thing and feeling lazy after the gym and cant be bothered googling. Also I don't have room for a cross trainer in my unit.

Sticksie, all those machines are just marketing rubbish.

If you are asking a serious question here, then please believe that there is no easy way to work out.

You have to do the hard work. Learning to enjoy it or at least get it done properly and making time for it is the key.

I'm not sure why you would think you need some crazy machine if you've been to the gym either.

not sure if srs ... you know that the company has been successfully sued in the US for false and misleading advertising, right?

TROLL ???

Na not trolling but no offence taken, all good.

Why exactly were they sued though? Doesn't mean it doesn't work, just means dodgy marketing. I work as a sales executive, dodgy marketing of one form or another is virtually standard on all products, quality and crap. Once you've got the gear the rest is about revenue.

There is no easy way to getting defined abs other than hard work and a super clean diet. All the ab machines in the world won't do jack unless you train hard.

Save you $100 and have a look through this forum, there's heaps of good exercises and diets to rip those abs into shape.

Na not trolling but no offence taken, all good.

Why exactly were they sued though? Doesn't mean it doesn't work, just means dodgy marketing. I work as a sales executive, dodgy marketing of one form or another is virtually standard on all products, quality and crap. Once you've got the gear the rest is about revenue.

OK.

That particular machine, and all those machines, are total RUBBISH.

Of course they don't work.

they were sued because the promises they made regarding the machines were totally bogus. the machine is bogus.

The ads have been banned in NZ too but funnily enough Australia is too stupid to weed that stuff out.

OK.

That particular machine, and all those machines, are total RUBBISH.

Of course they don't work.

they were sued because the promises they made regarding the machines were totally bogus. the machine is bogus.

The ads have been banned in NZ too but funnily enough Australia is too stupid to weed that stuff out.

i think it's because if you read the fine print it mentions a good diet , even when the writing is blury

Yeah fair enough then.

Guys I know there's no easy way to work out and I go to the gym 5 times a week 45 minutes a pop and work long hours as it is. Just looking for some way to squeeze some abs and cardio in at home. Leaves more time for life, cooking/girlfriend/reading etc.

Also I do eat pretty clean and about to get cleaner because without cardio I'm just not loosing any more body fat.

Last edited:
Sticksie,

if you are working abs 3 x week already, you really don't need to do more specific core work.

Work on other lifts at the gym.

with cardio, do some HIIT work.

Eat well and you will lose the body fat.

Abs made in kitchen, not on the ab circle pro :)

Go lift a barbell for an hour twice per week, will do a hell of a lot more for you than "abs and cardio".

All weights chosen to fail between 4 and 6 reps.

Monday: Legs
Squats 3/ 4 to 6
Leg Press 2/ 4 to 6
Stiff Leg Deadlifts 2/ 6
Standing Machine Calf Raises 2/ 6 to 8
45 degree Leg Press Calf Raises 2/ 6 to 8

Tuesday: Arms and Abs
Straight Bar Curls 2/ 4 to 6
Alternating Dumbbell Curls 2/ 4 to 6
Cable Curls 1/ 6
Cable Push-downs 2/ 6
Lying Tricep Extensions 2/ 4 to 6
Dumbbell Kick-backs 1/ 6
Barbell Wrist Curls 2/ 6 to 8
Dumbbell Wrist Curls 1/ 6 to 8
Leg Raises (with added weight to ankles) 2/ 12 to 15
Cable Rope Crunches 2/ 8 to 10
Crunches (weighted) 1/ 8 to 10

Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
Military Barbell Press (in front) 3/ 4 to 6
Seated Dumbbell Press (Palms facing in at bottom of the movement and rotated forward at the top) 2/ 4 to 6
Standing Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises 2/ 6 to 8 Traps
Barbell Shrugs 2/ 4 to 6
Upright Rows (close grip) 2/ 4 to 6

Thursday: Back
Lat Pull-downs (in front) 3/ 4 to 6
Seated Cable Rows (There are many different shaped attachments you can use. The most effective - the straight bar) 2/ 4 to 6 Good Mornings 2/ 4 to 6
Hyper Extensions (Weighted) 2/ 4 to 6

Friday: Chest
Flat Barbell Bench Press 3/ 4 to 6
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
(incline should be about 25 to 30 degrees) 3/ 4 to 6
Dips (Weighted) 2/ 4 to 6

Just having a break.

Plus Abs and Cardio is only between a variation of this. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hitworkout.htm

Last edited:
scrap that workout entirely: your muscles don't need that much volume or recovery time to grow so early in your training. do a full body workout every other day, with lots of compound lifts, instead.

ccm is 100% right too: abs ARE made in the kitchen. scrap the ab exercises completely. deadlifts, squats, and military presses (if done standing or without back support) will all help you build a plenty strong core