• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Abc

Clearly....
9u4ybegy.jpg

Quality products. Bit of a price increase though since about 6 months ago when i bought my barbell.

I am also really interested to read the best prices people have been able to get their ABC power bars for.

I am in the market to replace my current cheapy as it's end bolts don't stay tightened and it could potentially lead to injury. But of course, I am looking to pay less rather than more, and a ~$600 dollar investment isn't something I can just do on an impulse buy.

I am also really interested to read the best prices people have been able to get their ABC power bars for.

I got mine for 470 (440 + 30 postage) in Feb. Called them up and asked for a good price and that's what they offered.

I went with the coarse knurling option, which I was told is a notch down in roughness compared to Sticky's deep fine knurling. Has a good balance between grip and comfort - still bites into your hands, but not in a painful tearing way.

Last edited:

I am in the market to replace my current cheapy as it's end bolts don't stay tightened and it could potentially lead to injury. But of course, I am looking to pay less rather than more, and a ~$600 dollar investment isn't something I can just do on an impulse buy.

I got mine just under 500 delivered.

With the cheapies get some red loctite from supercheap and pull the bolt out of the sleeve smear it on the bolt and screw back in. It'll never work loose again.

If you dont have a big enough allen key to do it back uo get a hex head bolt for a couple bucks from bunnings that fits in the allen key hole and do up with pliers or multi grips. Usually they do up finger tight but don't wanna get stuck when its covered in loctite or the ****'ll be stuck forever.

You can thank me later.