• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice on cutting diet

Vman

stats:
5ft 10
79kg

Diet:
Breakfast 2 fried eggs and protein shake.
Lunch - 1 egg, 150g of chicken or meat, salad, 2 tins of 95g tuna or chicken, 2 pieces of fruit
Afternoon - 2 eggs 1 tin of tuna 95g
Dinner - 200g of meat/fish/chicken, veg
Before bed - protein shake

Additional, feeling hungry maybe some nuts or protein shake

Cals = around 1600

advice?

Cals too low. No macros worked out. Carbs too low. Work out your macros and calorie needs again and go from there.

researched it and cals for around my height / weight for cutting are 1800, i know ive dropped it down to less then that but i want to cut up fast.
I also know the carbs are way too low but im trying to burn off the bf quickly so i can then bring the carbs back up for maintenance.

researched it and cals for around my height / weight for cutting are 1800, i know ive dropped it down to less then that but i want to cut up fast.
I also know the carbs are way too low but im trying to burn off the bf quickly so i can then bring the carbs back up for maintenance.

Acquire 'professional' help ;)

nah bro, bf% to high, want to look ripped for new years overseas.
at the end of the day chicks want an aesthetic looking guy then one who is bulked and has no definition.

You drop carbs to lower calories so that your essential fat and protein are still at their levels but your are on minuscule calories that I would suggest to my female clients who are smaller than you and would not have as much muscle mass. Go to maxbrenners blog and follow the Emma leigh link she explains the basics really well. Don't try to cut weight too fast, if you think about it it is a slow race in the end(unless you have a weighin to make).

You drop carbs to lower calories so that your essential fat and protein are still at their levels but your are on minuscule calories that I would suggest to my female clients who are smaller than you and would not have as much muscle mass. Go to maxbrenners blog and follow the Emma leigh link she explains the basics really well. Don't try to cut weight too fast, if you think about it it is a slow race in the end(unless you have a weighin to make).

thank you, finally someone with useful advice.

nah bro, bf% to high, want to look ripped for new years overseas.
at the end of the day chicks want an aesthetic looking guy then one who is bulked and has no definition.
I don't say this to be a c*nt but if you are under 80kg with high bodyfat (meaning low amounts of lean mass) you shouldn't be cutting, if most of your size is made of fat and you cut you will look anorexic at the end of the cut.

I don't say this to be a c*nt but if you are under 80kg with high bodyfat (meaning low amounts of lean mass) you shouldn't be cutting, if most of your size is made of fat and you cut you will look anorexic at the end of the cut.

im probs sitting at about 13% as a guestimate, want to be around 8%