• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Age doesn't matter

I don't know how you guy could do that 2 shlongs one chick thing, think it would drastically affect my performance, but 2 chick and just me, that's a totally different story.

What, so its ok to look the other bloke in the eye while you are going at it as long as no swords cross. Lol.

Its phucking encouraged!! :cool:

Would so look at [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12409]Stiffy[/MENTION]; while sharing a 'meal'

its not too bad, just dont touch the other bloke....and on the plus side you can go longer coz your distracted.

That's what I was thinking, would be better for performance with another dude there. Not sure on the eye contact but I guess it's better than looking at the other dude's junk?

The whole situation is just too fucked up for me, how do you talk to the kunce next day?

The whole situation is just too fucked up for me, how do you talk to the kunce next day?

Can go over each others performance I suppose.

What's with guys saying another bloke in the room would help them perform. Lol. Fucked up. Why not just pash the bloke then. Imagine how great you would perform then.

So whats the go???
[MENTION=15762]Test-E[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=17161]white_lie[/MENTION]; are the bookends. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; wants to be the first meat in the sandwich, followed by [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; coz he just wants to find out what all the fuss is about.