• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

All in one powder

BritStu

Hello all ,

Fairly new to Australia as I have just moved over from miserable old Blighty. Anyway, over there I was using an all in one supplement called maximuscle cyclone. However, it doesnt appear to be on the shelves here. Is there an Australian equivalent all in in one powder that I could try as an alternative,

Many thanks in advance

Stu

Thanks for the replies. It is overpriced but I'm not too concerned about the cash, plus after pricing up the separate purchases it comes to way more than an all in one premix. Plus, it's an individual thing but it is very very effective.

Here's the blurb.......

Cyclone: A product combining the powerful effects of Whey protein, HMB, Creatine, Glutamine, ALA and more all in one product. 2 servings a day delivers an effective dose of all these highly regarded ingredients in a price efficient formula.

Never heard of that product in Aust but you can buy all those ingredients separately and make it yourself, you can even up the dose because it will workout cheaper.

So i cant find anywhere in aus to buy it, but let's break it down.

$84.99 GBP = $135.574 ~ 45 servings

Each serving has

30g Whey Protein
21g Carbohydrate
5.1g Creatine Monohydrate
5.1g Glutamine
1.5g HMB

Bought in Australia separetly

6kg Whey Protein Isolate $154.50, 200 ~ 27g servings
1kg Micronised Creatine Monohydrate $34.50, 200 ~ 5g servings
1kg L-Glutamine $57, 200 ~ 5g servings
1kg BCAA $75, 200 ~ 5g servings

200 servings of Protein
200 servings Creatine/Glutamine
200 servings BCAA

Professionalwhey.com.au Total $321 ~ 200 servings

maximSCAMuscle.com/cyclone Total $596.52 ~ 200 servings

Other than the obvious that we can't buy it in Australia, I havn't included shipping for either.
Couldn't find HMB, so put in BCAA, can always just order it from bb.com cheap as. ( assuming it can be shipped here)
Last time I checked should cycle your creatine not just take it non-stop, meaning you must have purchased a separate protein aswell back in UK?

Sorry to have a massive cry but i don't see why your being so insistent on wasting your money unless it's some sort of British thing

P.S the more you buy from proffesionalwhey the cheaper it gets, prob end up being close to 1/3 of the price in bulk

Last edited: