• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

amour thyroid/igf lr3/peptides/metformin cycle

BigMan92

thinking about doing a cycle with amour thyroid/igf lr3/cjc dac+ipamorelin/metformin.

ive read that taking thyroid hormones and metformin increase the number of androgen, gh, igf-1 receptors and their sensitivities which would greatly improve the efficiency of the peptides and igf lr3, and increase fatloss even more.

does anyone think that this would be dangerous considering igf lr3 can cause mild hypoglycemia even without the metformin and thyroid amour present?

just trying to way up the risk to benefits ratio on this one.

You're going to get better results with GHRP6, insulin and HGH. You'll also be spending a lot less money.
If you want to take thyroid hormones, you'll need to take them with steroids as well.
For peptides, a good protocol would be:
100ug GHRP6 + 1ui/10g carbs in insulin prior to every meal (no more than 30ui at a time)
HGH 2ui at night before you go to sleep. If you're under the age of 30 then you'll need 4ui. 25 and under just forget the HGH, you'll get little to no benefit from it.

ok cheers mate, so u dont rekon the metformin will be worth including either?

Insulin resistance is really easy to lower naturally bro. It can be used as a PCT for a heavy insulin cycle though but no need unless you're really going nuts on the dosages, imo
Your body will get resistant to the insulin you put in your body- not YOUR insulin. So you get resistant to humalog you can switch it out for humalin and you will not be resistant to it. This is why they give type 2 diabetics insulin- they are not resistant to it

I was tinkering around with a few different things and also suspect the following:
You might not even need to take insulin- a dietary spike may be enough. But I've not really seen any clinical studies or done the tests myself but I don't see any reason why a natural insulin release would be any different to injecting it.

For the best insulin release, a scoop of whey, 1/3rd scoop of egg protein powder, a few grams of leucine and glutamine will spike you're insulin massively (it actually sends me hypo as I low carb diet)
Drinking this, waiting 10 minutes then taking a GHRP SHOULD in hypothesis work very well.

Fats will blunt the insulin release and for best results really you'll want to be taking these without carbs in your system (for optimum fat loss). The leucine will spike your insulin very well (whey and egg protein is very high in leucine) and the glutamine will refill muscle glycogen very effectively (again, whey and egg especially is very high in glutamine peptides)

You can also have 10-15 egg whites and it would do the same trick. Personally I think this is a bit of an effort and not very convenient. Good for breakfast though and very filling and very low in calories.