• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone else find it hard to sleep after a hard workout?

I started taking animal pump a while ago. usually take it in the morning before workout.

but the other night i thought ahh lets go to the gym, so i took all my tabs/supplements, forgetting that one of the pills is a super caffiene hit, i couldnt get to sleep till like 4am :'(

i find that i sleep good after a work out.. shame its like 4pm an then i wake up at 6pm an cant sleep till 1am.. :mad:

I do if ive had a caffeine base sup before the gym and need to go to bed not long after returning home. Like Andy i'll be up till sometimes 4am.
Im trying to cut out all coffee after 12pm. but find myself hitting the wall after work, so I need something to get me rev'd up for a workout.
I find now even cans of energy drinks if taken 2-3 hours before bed will keep me awake. I got some sleep aid pills from the chemist last night, so I'll let you know how that goes.