• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone here use Fat Gripz?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
after hearing much hype about fat gripz , who here actually uses them ?

I have the "extreme" ones and love them.. Use them as much as I can. Do they really make a difference? No idea lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Did not know there was any hype. Been around for ages from what I understand.

Made my own thick bars years ago, certainly make for a though workout, really seem to work the forearms and grip strength when I use them.

Got em. Have used them, useless. Just sit on the floor of my gym now.

Yep I could imagine them being useless sitting on the gym floor. Must use them regularly to get the benefits.

Last edited:
Did not know thereas any hype. Been aroumd for ages from what I understand.

Made my own thick bars years ago, certainly make for a though workout, really seem to work the forearms and grip strength when I use them.

Yep I could imagine them being useless sitting on the gym floor. Must use them regularly to get the benefits.

As said in my post I did use them.

Thick bars good. Fat grips shit house.

I use them a lot with my rows. If you're expecting them to turn a mopey workout into rainbows and unicorns, you'll be disappointed. If you're expecting them to make your grip a weaker link than it already is, they'll do that.

I got both versions of fatgripz, I swear by them, use them on bench and ezibar curls, they give my forearms a mad workout and make all the veins pop