• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone Melbourne based ?

Hi guys and gals.
I am a 47 yo male that has trained for years and I'm just looking for a friendly doctor that will review my blood work and prescribe me testosterone and growth hormone. It can all be done above board, just having great difficulty navigating narrow mindedness and scammers!

I know an awesome Biochemist in Prahran that works with some of the biggest and best coaches in the business. I'll see if he is happy with me posting his details

Last edited:
As for blood work, I know a highly experienced biochemist who will give you a free 15minute consultation which is unheard of. He can sort all your blood, offer highly detailed cycle 'advice' and work out all of your PCT and completely customise it to you blood results. I don't make a cut, just advertise him as he does fantastic work and is in it to keep ppl as safe as they can be for whatever cycle they choose to do.
Hi Alpha, the biochemist sounds like the exact kind of guy I am looking for, I really appreciate your response.
Let me know of this guy's details please?
Does your username lend itself to sales of BB supps?

Hi guys and gals.
I am a 47 yo male that has trained for years and I'm just looking for a friendly doctor that will review my blood work and prescribe me testosterone and growth hormone. It can all be done above board, just having great difficulty navigating narrow mindedness and scammers!
adampersonaltrainer@hotmail.com everything you need, contact Adam direct on this email. Himself and his company ran by his father will guide you. Legit company in Australia. But be aware, they are expensive

Приветствую вас.
Все это, конечно, интересно, но попробуйте посмотреть с другой стороны.