• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone not want kids?

What? no more baby bonus? Bugger this shit I ain't having no babies if I can't get me dat dem new LED 3D HDTV at harvey normy!

A lot of people shouldn't have kids. I've heard parents making excuses for their kids not reading their words or books each night "we don't have time" etc. It takes 10mins and its done. If you just want to give them easy Mac and sit them in front of the TV you should use contraception and save yourself from the mess and food bill.

If someone doesn't want to put in the effort to raise a child they shouldn't bring one into the world. I know a couple where they made a deal because he wanted kids and that's not going so well.

As for expecting your kids to wipe your arse, my parents wiped mine so if the time comes and they need it to be done it will be.

you live for a long time, I would feel a bit empty without my kids. plenty of time for mucking around

There is no reasons not to or to have kids...why start a thread asking a question if you're too pig headed to listen to anyone's opinions...
I'm fine with my reasons, even though one of them was a joke...but why wouldn't I look after my folks? If they truely need their arse wiped in 10-20 years I'd do it. It would be the unselfish thing to do.

Yes I agree though. Choosing to have kids is usually a selfish decision, and not always done for the right reasons...

There is no reasons not to or to have kids...why start a thread asking a question if you're too pig headed to listen to anyone's opinions...
I'm fine with my reasons, even though one of them was a joke...but why wouldn't I look after my folks? If they truely need their arse wiped in 10-20 years I'd do it. It would be the unselfish thing to do.

I'm fine with listening to others opinions but they have to have decent reasoning behind it.

I also didn't asked to be convinced I needed kids but I'm ok with that, that's how forums go. People seem to take it personally If I say I don't want kids.

Just saying stuff like having kids is manly, not having kids is selfish don't really stand up as legitimate reasons for kids.

I think its selfish to ask your kids to do that for you. Let them live their life.

bazza pig headed? never...

Definitely no skin off my nose you not having kids...but you'd be a good dad Bazza, take no shit, play footy, lift weights, works hard, no stupid hippy shit that most new age parenting seems to be about...that's the kind of role model a kid needs! Lol

Definitely no skin off my nose you not having kids...but you'd be a good dad Bazza, take no shit, play footy, lift weights, works hard, no stupid hippy shit that most new age parenting seems to be about...that's the kind of role model a kid needs! Lol

Thanks. I appreciate that but I'm not convinced I would. It seems like a difficult thing to do. Definitely have big respect for good dads.

Last edited:
Thanks. I appreciate that but I'm not convinced I would. It seems like a difficult think to do. Definitely have big respect for good dads.
A difficult thing is trying to lift 300kg off the floor with your arms ripping off, parenthood seems easier haha.

So couples being selfish and lazy with kids is a better option?

People making assumptions on this forum seems popular...when did I say that it's a better option? Take my comments wit a grain of salt, clearly I'm not talking about everyone, but there are people who fit that description, yes.

I completely disagree with your statement. If a couple is lazy and selfish, which is common, why should they be pushed into having kids? There are far too many deadshits breading who don't know how to look after kids expecting everyone else to pay to raise them.

I completely disagree with your statement. If a couple is lazy and selfish, which is common, why should they be pushed into having kids? There are far too many deadshits breading who don't know how to look after kids expecting everyone else to pay to raise them.

Again, you misunderstand...of course lazy and selfish people shouldn't be pushed to have kids.
The worrying trend is the AMOUNT of people not having kids due to selfishness is rising. And the number of people having kids for the wrong reasons is also rising. No wonder why we have so many deadshits in this world now...
Being selfish not always a bad thing...Usually it's in favour of a career path. Put simply, more people are thinking of themselves instead of having kids.
Back in the day, having kids was normal, you just do it. Nowdays, it's quite normal not to have them.

I'm still struggling to see the point you're trying to make. You agree that lazy and selfish people shouldn't have kids. You also say that it's an increasing trend, where not having kids is also an increasing trend. Which is great; more lazy people = less kids born to lazy parents. So why are you saying it's a worrying trend?

Ok, the selfish (bad word?) people I'm talking about are usually professionals who choose career over kids. That's fine, but...
So who's left to have kids? Drop kicks having kids because they get a couple grand from the government and blow it on drugs...instead of good intelligent well earning couples who could provide a safe and secure home for kids.
Obviously this isn't how it is 100% but the trend is a changing...I've personally seen a young woman saying that she needed some money for a car, so she was considering getting knocked up to get the cash for it!!
Although I think these grants are changing??

Ok, I see your point.

I've always said the government should offer free sterilisations. There are so many benefits:
- In the long run, the cost of the operation will be far less than a single mother of 5 on welfare.
- Less questions over who the father is.
- Less taxes wasted on deadshits who see welfare as a career.
- Eventually less deadshits.
- As workers will have to pay less tax, they will be able to afford to start a family sooner.
- The smarter, more hard working genes will out bread the lazy/welfare losers.