• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone used this?

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Leg raise apparatus with Bosu Ball back.

Really cool for leg raises and easy on the back.

Inb4 not required and waste of time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367744558.250640.jpg

No No.... Not photoshopped - Ive actually seen one of them, cant remember where though....

Never the less - not necessary.

Hanging leg raises FTW!!!!

You posted this thread for the sole purpose to get a bite, so I bit.

Are you for real?

I wanted to know if anyone used it and I was giving it a wrap because it feels good against the back when performing leg raises.

This is the BB section and that piece of apparatus is used in BB.

No need for hanging leg raises? Why not?

I'm picking up what you're laying down Groar.

I believe that the exercise is a good direct hip flexor exercise.

However, they tend to be more of an isolation exercise, whereas the squat type move tends to work the "whole."

In a perfect world, just doing a rotation of the aforementioned exercises as part of a well thought out routine should suffice.

Which is what you're doing, I'll shut up

Kunce

Lol Kuncey.

Yes just looking to isolate the hip flexors and adding the reverse crunch part at the end by lifting the backside up. All good?

They have one at one of my local anytimes, i actually really like the support it gives. Although I do feel like a bit of flog when I use it

Got one at my gym and its pretty cool. Nice and comfy to use.

Having said that I get a lot more out of hanging leg raises on the chin up bar.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2