• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Apple Pie Flavour

Jim_Junkie

Gday!

At the moment I'm currently wanting to make an apple pie flavoured protein shake. Although I'm not so sure how to go about this.

I'm thinking I'll need some cinnamon and maybe applesauce, then milk + oats + whey and BOOM! A desert-like post workout shake

Anybody got other suggestions on how to make this flavour even better? :)

Sorry, I've got no idea, but I like the way you think!

I'll be following this thread.......apple pie.....yuuuuummmm.....

You're in charge of other sensational flavours:

Meatlovers Pizza Protein Shake
Beef Lasagne Protein Shake
Salmon Sushi Protein Shake
Spaghetti Bolognaise Protein Shake
Snake Lolly Protein Shake

Yeah I realise the normal meals already have protein but wgaf.

It works! I have tried it and this is the recipe so far:

- 250 mL Skim Milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon of apple sauce
- 3 grams of cinnamon (adjust to your taste)
- 30g of oatmass
- 30g of whey

Will develop recipe more after a bit more trial and error, but for now enjoy! :D

add ice-cream mmmmmmmmm, yeah it would be even less healthy but its post workout right :D

DKD your suggestions are great but you can just blend those meals and drink them :D

I imagine it would be cinamon, canned apples, and some NICE biscuist blended in with ur protein powder. that to me would taste liek apple pie, cause the NICE biscuits have a pastry like flavour, especially in milk.

Only problem is the biscuits might make it a bit chunky, but canned apples you say..:) Ohh and yes! ice-cream is a must

If you blend it the biscuits wont make it chunky and once in a liquid most biscuits turn mushy so give it a shot let us know how it goes :D

yeah they would be. but also the Arnotts NICE Biscuits. they taste pie-ish to me. havent had em in yrs but... could go one now... lol

hahah I've given up on this now, couldn't quite get the taste right. your welcome to try, just not the best flavour I reckon

Did it with this

2 cups skim milk
1 scoop natural protein powder
250g canned sliced apple
2 Arnotts Nice biscuits
1 tsp cinnamon

Tasted great to me and incredibly thick :p