• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are natural bodybuilding contests a farce??

Are there any non-tested feds in Aus?

I guess at an amature level its nothing more than a 'hobby' so there's no use losing any sleep over it...

Average limit of muscle mass you can hold :confused:

Who publishes the stats on this one?

There were a number of studies done in the pre-steroid era thankfully!
Of course they will put it down to stuff like "better training, supplements, biology knowledge, better genetics" or some shit. Which is why people now are stronger than they've ever been right? Oh no, we are weaker... lol

The WeighTrainer - Your Maximum Muscular Bodyweight and Measurements
Fat-free mass index in users and nonusers o... [Clin J Sport Med. 1995] - PubMed - NCBI
What’s My Genetic Muscular Potential? | BodyRecomposition - The Home of Lyle McDonald

inb4 someone chimes in on how they are 180cm and 100kg with their "abs showing in the morning", read the fucking paper properly before you make an idiot of yourself

I was quite the PED abuser when I competed in cycling!
Besides I've not given any advice lol. My body building advice is "get stronger with reps" which is still something a few people don't figure out somehow lol. "Nah bro, strength is just a side effect from sculpting my pecs, the fact my bench increased from 10x100kg to 1x140kg and I gained 20kg is beside the point, it was ALL the sculpting routine"

So in conclusion. In most natural federations u must be natural for a minimum of 5 years. Drugs probably won't be detectable after a couple of years . Go for it naturally as its rewarding knowing you have has no assistance. Nick jones came back as a natural bodybuilder after a few seasons in the big league

Yes. Becuase phaggot scum of the earth who have used steroids before in their life will compete natural.

Fucking cheats