• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Are you a Tipper?

I hated tipping in Hawaii. My husband tips up to the closest 5 or 10.
Plus in some places you never know who gets the additional tipped money.

I do tip ocassionally if I'm paying by cash and I'm happy with everything.

I normally pay by card though and most times cbf writing an amount in the tip section of the receipt.

I did have a cranky looking bitch at my local Yum Cha joint actually point to the tips part once, as in gesturing "c'mon write down a tip amount". No smile, no nothing....farking bitch. Geez I had the shits and boycotted the place for several years until I heard they changed management recently. When I heard they renamed it King Fook I knew had to come and check it out. Laugh out loud to be honest in my opinion.

I do tip ocassionally if I'm paying by cash and I'm happy with everything.

I normally pay by card though and most times cbf writing an amount in the tip section of the receipt.

I did have a cranky looking bitch at my local Yum Cha joint actually point to the tips part once, as in gesturing "c'mon write down a tip amount". No smile, no nothing....farking bitch. Geez I had the shits and boycotted the place for several years until I heard they changed management recently. When I heard they renamed it King Fook I knew had to come and check it out. Laugh out loud to be honest in my opinion.

Our local is called Sha-tin, we called the shit-tin, it's awful.

Freakin awesome!! Even subway was far better than Aus!
So many food choices and huge portions!

Stop it Kaz, I'm trying to fall asleep on a measly shake. :mad:
Will be dreaming about, Buba Gump Shrimp, Romanos and a jug of Longboard tonight. :)

No fucking way...most of the time the service and quality of meals is rubbish in restaurants...

In the USA I tipped, after being told off by a bargirl, I mean a couple of dollars, who cares. I always found I got better service after tipping the first time.
In Oktoberfest in Munich, we paid $20 each for our first steins, so the beer maids would come back to us!
I used to shake my head at window washers too. But now I think, ah fuck it, give them a dollar. At least they aren't begging on a street corner & doing nothing for it. Why not help them out

I used to shake my head at window washers too. But now I think, ah fuck it, give them a dollar.

Don't encourage them! Those guys are a traffic hazard, plus you don't know what they're using to "wash" your window. There's a good chance it will end up dirtier than it was before.

Depending on the detergent that they use it could damage your paint too.

When in the USA make sure you always have plenty of one dollar bills. When tipping scrunch 2 or 3 one's together so it looks like it's more than it actually is.
Oh and walk away quickly before they count it. :D