• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold Amatuer results???? Where

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey Guys,

Anyone know where I can get the Arnold Amateur results which were on the weekend and IF Scott Goble got his Pro Card?

Definately, he would néed to be seriously bigger to compete against the big boys of the IFBB at his height, pretty sure he is around 6'2

In my opinion only,

I really like Scott as a personality, and he always comes in very well conditioned, but he doesn't carry enough mass for his height to truly compete as a pro. His limbs are very long and it will always be hard to look big enough

luke has heaps more mass than Scott (on a pro rata considering height) and he looked a little out of place size wise on the pro stage.
Josh L on the other hand has the mass to mix it with the international guys.

Agreed. Luke did look like he belonged on stage, but it was quite clear he wasn't near the Top 5 guys.

Agreed. Luke did look like he belonged on stage, but it was quite clear he wasn't near the Top 5 guys.

I think he belonged on stage, but didn't have enough mass to look comparable to the international guys.

he has a very pleasing shape, but needs another 10-20 kg to stand next to the likes of branch warren etc.

Still a champion effort, especially given its his first pro show

Yeah and I think listening to him on the radio show, he realises he is not big enough to compete against the top pros, and he just wanted to come in the biggest he was and in the nest condition he has been, which he said he achieved both, I think he said he was 4.5 or 5kg heavier on stage then previous which is a top effort, but obviously still needs more....

Yeah and I think listening to him on the radio show, he realises he is not big enough to compete against the top pros, and he just wanted to come in the biggest he was and in the nest condition he has been, which he said he achieved both, I think he said he was 4.5 or 5kg heavier on stage then previous which is a top effort, but obviously still needs more....

Yeah, I think he did a great job, especially with Marika about to give birth, he had a lot to juggle in this prep.

if he can maintain his proportions and add 5-10 more kg over the couple of years I am sure he will be happy.

will be interesting to see if Josh can continue to add size..... Could be a legitimate international competitor in a couple of years......

Scott seems like a cool dude but just doesn't have to mass to win his pro card - As bad as it sounds for him to win his pro card the rest of the guys would have to come in, in bad shape - his condition is always good but size/thickness just isn't there....

Listening to the podcast, he said he's taking the next year and a bit off to start a family and travel. So who knows if he'll get back into it after that.

that podcast was pure awesome. so glad they do it, and share it with us!

Aaron Polites - has got to be very close to our next pro - not sure of weight/height but I am sure he would fit into the 212's nicely - very similar shape the Flex Lewis -