• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AUSBB Wilks Total Record Board

Thanks Katie.

I think video proof is required if I get closer to the top. I would love to get down to PTC comp but cash is super tight at the moment, so cant see it happening, not sure the wife would agree to a few days away to go to gym, costing $$$.

Not sure when I will peak out again, maybe towards the end of march April. Will hopefully get a few videos up then.

total (622.5) @ bodyweight (82) - Wilks total 418.569

Bench 107.5.
squat 140.
deadlift 205.
OH 80.
Power clean 90.

I dont think my numbers are unbelievable, but if you need video, I can arrange on the next 1rm goes - wont be at least 2 months because of injury. I can link to my other training log - which has everything from day dot. which was a 350kg total hahaha

wilks total

a grandmum who i am taking to the nats in melbourne lifts in the 52kg division totalled 360 kg in a comp 3 weeks ago thats a wilks of 460plus with just 3 lifts if we add in 2 more lifts ?????

Best lifts to date.

at approx 92kg.

squat. 185kg
deadlift. 250kg
bench. 145kg
overhead press. 140kg behind neck. 120kg in front. 100kg strict
powerclean. 120kg.

total 840kg
Wilks. 530.45

[YOUTUBE]MeRrQpKs38M[/YOUTUBE]

These were not done in 1 session.
Only have the video of my deadlift so far. The rest of my lifts are not worthy.. when i get a 200kg squat + ill upload that... and maybe a bench upward of 160kg.. powerclean form is not the greatest. and my overhead pressing has never been as strong as it was... probably because i was training it frequently back a year ago and dumping it into the rack... i can military press 90kg no worries but i have to be feeling 100% with a good eating week to hit 100kg... might try and give 110kg a go..

Last edited:
Lifts performed at PTC Australia Day comp 2010

Bodyweight: 93.8kg

Squat - 207.5kg
Deadlift - 273.5kg
Bench - 167.5kg
Overhead - 132.5kg
Powerclean - 120kg

Total 901kg @ 93.8kg bodyweight. Wilks = 563.75

I see there have been loads of new results posted recently. Have been MIA (now back, with a bub in tow!) and will be updating the first post soon.

I see there have been loads of new results posted recently. Have been MIA (now back, with a bub in tow!) and will be updating the first post soon.
Katie, awesome to have you back! How's life with Bub treating you? Maybe a new thread in the general or relationship section...

Welcome back!
Mike