• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Back to bulking

krayon

Well i couldn't handle the GOMAD because i became lopsided think thats due not to training and milk made me sleepy but now im on full time so im worried so i decided to switch my meal plan around.

5 am : 4x eggs w/ mushroom and ham and a shake (PROLAB N Large PROTEIN) and work out

6am: Head to work
7am: Start work
10am: 10 min break so im thinking just a shake since i have no time and maybe squeeze in a can of tuna

12pm: steak + veggies or chicken

3pm : steak + veggies or chicken

6pm : steak + veggies or chicken

9 pm: steak + veggies and shake and head to bed.

Work out :

5x5 of everything

Squats
Pull ups
Bench
Dead lifts
Overhead ( is there anythign to replace this for shoulders?)

Well sorry for reposting again but feel free to leave suggestions.

Well i couldn't handle the GOMAD because i became lopsided think thats due not to training and milk made me sleepy but now im on full time so im worried so i decided to switch my meal plan around.

5 am : 4x eggs w/ mushroom and ham and a shake (PROLAB N Large PROTEIN) and work out

6am: Head to work
7am: Start work
10am: 10 min break so im thinking just a shake since i have no time and maybe squeeze in a can of tuna

12pm: steak + veggies or chicken

3pm : steak + veggies or chicken

6pm : steak + veggies or chicken

9 pm: steak + veggies and shake and head to bed.

Work out :

5x5 of everything

Squats
Pull ups
Bench
Dead lifts

Well sorry for reposting again but feel free to leave suggestions.

Hey mate i noticed you have a 5 hour gap between your morning meal and your next snack at 10am - if i were you i would try to cut this back to a 3 hour gap at most if possible. I can see you don't get a break til 10am so not sure how you would get around this. Keep your meals varied, variety is the spice of life.

Steak or chicken I assume?

Why?

Try and go no more than hours without eating protein.

Also I would up the carbs, mostly pre and post workout.

Why are you not having a shake straight after you workout? - have another n-large shake when your done - its got plenty of cals/protein/carbs etc etc

If your bulking add some rice, pasta, sweet potato with your meals!

This is making me hungry - I am cutting at the moment and all I want is a huge steak, milk shake and a bag of chips lol

previous guy was bang on the money dont go more than 3 hrs max without eating and dude yr missing the most important meal of the day if yr trying to gain muscle just after u worked out is know as the window of oppertunity eat within 45 mins of putting down yr last weight good protien carbs get it in you,,,also ive been bulking / cutting for 6 yrs now and if yr anything like me your guna need to spice that deit up bud honestly the same meal 4or5 times a day everyday id be cheating throw in some turkey (more protien than chicken per grm) tuna salmon brown rice sweet potato honestly bud if you make different/interesting ive found youve got more chance of being strict

Yeah think im just going sneak in like tuna or sweet potato, so thanks for the advice. Think im just going add pasta and more sweet potato ;D then hopefully bulk up in time.

bannanas oats wpi and honey bleended together works for me 5times a day, its not hard when u keep it simple!

just something i do witch works for me ,when im cutting i drink nothing but water prob round 4 or so liters a day , then when i do a bulking phase il swap 1.5 liters of that water for low fat milk . i find it simple i still eat 5 pre cooked meals a day of tuna/chicken or turkey sweet potatos and veg same as when im cutting but by just drinking 1.5 liters of milk i up my diet by 1900kjs with extra 35g protien and only 12g of fat . i just find it easy to buy 1.5ltr milk and usally finish it buy lunch,and fairly cheap

i buy 5kg bag of ebay for 120 i use 150grames a day not too bad i think, my dog costing me more money lol