• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bench advice

Justler

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to quit the gym and set up my own personal gym at home, and wondering what bench I should go for, at the moment its between the

Muscle Motion Commercial Flat to Incline:
Commercial Flat to Incline Bench w Wheels

and the

Ironmaster Super Bench
Ironmaster Super Bench

I've read all the post in this section on the forum regarding benches, and I'm still unsure between these two. At the moment I'll only be able / have space / have money for one bench, so i'd rather it can incline as well. Decline isn't necessary, but would be a bonus for sit ups.

My home set up will have a power rack, olympic barbell, dumbbells and a bench.

I guess i'm asking those who have had or do have these benches which they prefer, or which bench you'd choose if you were going to buy one as your only bench.

You've answered your own question... The IM bench is superior to the other bench you've mentioned.

Also, I own an IM bench and it's easily the best bench I've used. It's stable, light enough to maneuver around other equipment, has decline, incline, flat and everything in-between. Also has various attachments available if your that way inclined.

Thanks for the kind hospitality Light Weight, though I live Sydney.

I'm going to head over to Sams Fitness and gym direct to check them both out before I buy one. Though I'm definitely thinking the IM Super Bench will be the winner.

Cheers