• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Benching for Oly lifts

Fark me, you can't read, can you.

I'm not a weightlifter, I've never competed, benching tightens my chest, hurts my snatch, gets full of sand and shit, awful

Ha ha someone got 0ni'ed.

Game set match [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; outstanding work, you win the internet.

Re benching for WLers.

[YOUTUBE]WKNTNoL8T7s[/YOUTUBE]

I doubt he does it often, or he's injured preventing other more important lifts. Also the big boy behind him is Magushkov who weighs only slightly less than the barbell...

Re benching for WLers.

[YOUTUBE]WKNTNoL8T7s[/YOUTUBE]

I doubt he does it often, or he's injured preventing other more important lifts. Also the big boy behind him is Magushkov who weighs only slightly less than the barbell...

No ridiculous arch, no shirt, no belt, no wraps and feet up on the bench
How can this be??

What great demonstration of strength

Last edited:
I think, in terms of showing true strength, Olympic lifting is the real deal.
I find it much more inspiring than PL.

I think, in terms of showing true strength, Olympic lifting is the real deal.
I find it much more inspiring than PL.

You can't muscle your way through the o lifts like you can the powerlifts.

Olympic lifting is like poetry while powerlifting is like heavymetal.

Bodybuilding though, now thats gods own sport.

You can't muscle your way through the o lifts like you can the powerlifts.

Olympic lifting is like poetry while powerlifting is like heavymetal.

Bodybuilding though, now thats gods own sport.

Well he did make us in his own image, not in his own strength. Clearly God is all about those aesthetics.

Depends what God/Gods you worship...

The Greek and Roman pantheon seem to be more or less up for it. Shiva don't need big biceps 'cause she's got six of them. Buddha didn't claim to be a god, but he did appear to be into bulking and cutting...he just didn't lift much in either phase. 2 out of 3 categories of world religions that worship Yahweh deny that He has physical from, and the remainder of us generally agree that He uses it to be unimpressive.

I should learn something about traditional Aboriginal beliefs so that I can give some commentary that's closer to home.

You can also do what Minh does and wear the shoes loose, so the whole shoe is on the ground, but the heels of your feet aren't

Really? Wow
Minh is such a fucking fag
Rips people off in every aspect of his life, I would happily punch him if I saw him walking down the street

I watched a video of him once, his ROM was ridiculous. He must have put a lot of thought into how to make it easier. I wonder how much I could bench if I used his tricks. A bit of stretching would be a good start.
ballet-leotards%255B1%255D.jpg