• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best fat burner combination

YoHoJo

Hi what supplements along with a good diet would be the best for burning fat?
I have heard l-carnite isn't too good and I saw somewhere hmb seemed alright

Its way to hard to tell if supplement companies are just trying to sell product

So what would you guys suggest?

I think you should assume that they are all trying to sell you products

Yeah I thought that to, are any worth actually getting? Or just a solid diet?

I know having your diet right is better than anything, but I was curious as to what supplements can help

Also is there any research into fat burning supps? To show what ones actually work?

A solid diet is definately your best best but when doing cardio or your workouts there are a few supps which MAY help out such as caffine, cayenne powder or caps, l-carnintine and a few others, I find when using supps like these they help lift the heart rate quicker during workouts and I tend to sweat a lot more when using these.

I take ALCAR (Acelyl Carnitine) and Green Tea Extract, the ALCAR i think i just feel a little more alert more than anything..

Who know's if it actually works but..

Thanks for that, trying to get my diet right

Anyone got a good diet for 2200 calories that doesn't have egg or tuna in it?

Thanks for that, trying to get my diet right

Anyone got a good diet for 2200 calories that doesn't have egg or tuna in it?

Eat what ever you want as long as you hit your macro targets.
Get a Min of
2 x Bw protein
.8 x Bw fat.

Sweet so that would be at least 176g protien 70.4g fat that leaves 215.6g of carbs

Say I eat my 2200 cals and haven't reached my protein anything wrong with using a shake to reach it?

Like today I have around 550 cals left and i only have 30g of protien, 36g of fat and 284 g of carbs

Sweet so that would be at least 176g protien 70.4g fat that leaves 215.6g of carbs

Say I eat my 2200 cals and haven't reached my protein anything wrong with using a shake to reach it?

Like today I have around 550 cals left and i only have 30g of protien, 36g of fat and 284 g of carbs

Nothing wrong with using a shake.

I think the psychological effects of fat burners are good enough reason to buy them. I like the energy I get from them.

Use any. They all do the same shit. Everyone is different so the trick is to sample them all until you find one you like.
Personally I like hydroxycut hardcore.
But I still try other products regularly.
Just gives ya a bit of pick me up through the day, so for that reason, I use them.

Except if the shake takes you over your calorie total too far...
Arguably i believe its worth busting the calorie total a little if needed to get the protein in occasionally to maintain muscle mass, but others more knowledgeable than me might differ here.

Except if the shake takes you over your calorie total too far...
Arguably i believe its worth busting the calorie total a little if needed to get the protein in occasionally to maintain muscle mass, but others more knowledgeable than me might differ here.

go for the protein powder with lowest calories
and mix with water instead of milk

LOL! Don't worry, you won't get the sales pitch from us as we absolutely agree with the comments! Don't bother buying anything from our range if your diet is not perfected to the T in terms of fat loss. That goes for your training also.

Having said that, I'm sure most will agree, that the reason why they are called "supplements" is just that - to supplement that perfect diet and training to get that little extra more out of you. I think it is only then that you will see results in some of the ingredients already mentioned in this thread.

Diet.

You can't out train a bad diet.

The only supplements worthy of buying:

A good protein powder
A multi vitamin
Zinc and Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Creatine

That's about it.

Diet.

You can't out train a bad diet.

The only supplements worthy of buying: