• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Squat form I've seen in a while...

MikeW

:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo2hF5S0a8o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
I think I found a flaw Mikey

She ain't squatting on my cock!!
Posted via Mobile Device
That's 'cause she's squatting on mine!

Oh hang on, my mistake, that was just the mental image I had when I watched that vid... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

So that's where my boxers went.

She must have grabbed them as a souvenir on the way out.
Posted via Mobile Device

The things I would do to her....over and over again. I must say I think shes got implants, but I would never complain :p

A few energy drinks would be needed after a couple hours of time spent with her cause I don't think I'd stop.

Not a fan myself, much better women squatting out there to perve on than her.
Posted via Mobile Device