• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bioflex Biocharge (Orange)

Drifter

Mixability 9/10

Mixes well with only a slight chalky texture.

Taste 6/10

Taste like salty poison orange tang.

Not unbearable, but not the best.

Effectiveness 9/10

Tingles came on within 5 minutes of consumption.

Increased focus without the jitters/gagging feeling that jacked or mesomorph tend to give me.

Maintained constant energy throughout workout, and got a good pump.

Haven't tried the 101 yet.

When BN bring it back, I'll buy a pack and compare.

I rate Biocharge over Jack3d, Black Powder, Oxyelite pro, C4 and on par with Mesomorph (maybe even better as it's only got 1/3 the caffeine).

I wonder what its active ingredient is (apart from the caffeine), given all the amp analogues are now banned?

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

I've compared to Pre-workout 101 now.

Basically, I felt more energy with 101 but less pump/tingles.

I've been wrecked this week so, in terms of workout effectiveness, I probably need to give the pre 101 more of a chance but my initial thoughts are that I prefer Biocharge.

Ordered some yesterday (lime flavour though) based on this thread. Will let you know what I think.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Had my 1st crack this morning. Very good product!

Mixed well, the lime flavour was great and it really gave me a good kick with no haziness. Nice clean energy that lasted more than enough time.

Definitely recommend this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2