• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bobybuilder with cerebral palsy

Good god... that was phenomenal to watch. I stopped it after 30 seconds, brought the missus in and restarted it. Both of us had tears in our eyes by the end.

What an inspiration. Really makes any excuse you ever made a complete load of sh1t, doesn't it?

Thanks for posting, Alpha ... what an inspiring man.
A bit misty eyed here too :)

Just goes to show there are no limits other than the ones we impose upon ourselves.

Now THIS is a truly inspirational guy...

Next time I hear an excuse, Imma show the person this one.
Next time I feel one creating itself in my head...Imma gunna watch it again myself.

I've been on a stretcher staring death in the face before - didn't see tears then..

This, however

What an amazing person and battle to fight. He's gotta be stronger in the mind than most able bodied people..

Last edited: