• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding Diet

piecone

I started a more bodybuilder type of food program a few days ago. I am carrying about 10KG too much so looking to drop weight/fat. Program is about 2000 calories p/day, spread over 7 meals. Protein sources are tuna, grilled chicken breast, steamed fish with small amt lean mince pre-workout meal. Most carbs with breakfast, except for post-workout meal.
My question is that for breakfast I usually have a 5 egg white omelette after oats. At that rate, go through 3 doz eggs per week (plus what to do with all the yolks, seems a waste to bin them)!
Can you get egg white in powdered form? I'd need a big protein shake to match protein grams.

Check your local supermarkets for frozen egg whites, they are in a blue pack with a bodybuilder on it lol

Who ever came up with the idea to throw the yoke:confused:

Why throw the yoke, any reason for it??

Eat the whole egg, the yoke provides essential fats and nutrients required, and contains most of the goodness of the egg.

If it is because of the cholesterol, it's an old wife's tale, and most studies have actually found that eating eggs reduces cholesterol all things being equal!

Are eggs bad for your heart?

Egg Facts

Check your local supermarkets for frozen egg whites, they are in a blue pack with a bodybuilder on it lol

Dont go around the coles near PTC.. u wont find any lol..
The boys are like wolves and they only stock 10 or so every few days. :mad:

eggwhites.jpg

I'd buy the egg whites just for the packaging. Look at the concentration on that guy's curl! Inspirational stuff.