• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding Motivation Quotes

D

dale

Got any Bodybuilding and or Motivation Quotes? feel free to add yours Here

"obsession is what lazy people call dedication"

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
-Arnold

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"
"Every workout is one step closer to your goal"
"Rome wasn't built in a day"

"Push it!"
"Stop being a pussy."
"My grandmum can lift that weight."

"You want results , then train like it"

"If the pain gets too much, just think. The universe is so large and your pain is almost non-exsistant in comparison. Therefore your pain does not exist."

"Every morning in Africa a Gazelle wakes up, and knows it
must run faster than the fastest Lion or it will be killed. Every
morning a Lion wakes up, and knows it must run faster than the
slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It does not matter
whether you are a Gazelle or a Lion, when the sun comes up,
you'd better start running..."

anything from the animalpak article/journal on wrath's contest prep journal!

truly inspirational read.

"Everybody wants to know what I am on. What am I on? I'm on my bike... six hours a day. What are you on?" Lance Armstrong

"The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." Pierre de Courbertin

"It's not the races you enter that count. It's your runs in training and sticking with it. It's how you adjust to injury and how you recover that makes you a good runner." Dave Hladysh

"The heart controls the mind and the mind controls the body." Jim Lampley

"Any idiot can run a marathon. It takes a special kind of idiot to run an ultramarathon." Alan Cabelly

"Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe." Mark Victor

"The 10-K is a race. The marathon is an experience. The ultra is an adventure." Bryan Hacker

"You can do infinitely more than you have already done." Sri Chinmoy

"Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results... but first you have to believe." Mark Victor

your rival is probley training harder than you dont let him

"Are you aware I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy"

Last edited:
I only have and need one motivational quote:

Stop thinking! Thinking invites distraction. With a clear mind, no hurdles arise and you can just "be". With no thinking, there is no "I don't feel like it today", or "I can't do it". Thinking breeds aversion, so stop thinking. Just get up, go to the gym, and lift. Don't think about it. You know proper form, so just do it. You know the benefits, so just do it. Discard thinking and you discard your obstacles.

I usually just say "stop thinking and go do it". The above is the full version. I created this quote based on my spiritual training, inspired by the Buddha and my other Dhamma teachers.

I only have and need one motivational quote:

I usually just say "stop thinking and go do it". The above is the full version. I created this quote based on my spiritual training, inspired by the Buddha and my other Dhamma teachers.

im also inspired by a higher power
"Do or do not do,there is no try"
Yoda Jedi master

1239798_562014810513069_1075842342_n.jpg