• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BodyEvolution Brisbane

MaxBrenner

ATTENTION: People in the great Brisbane area. Starting in February I will be doing Personal Training & Body Recomposition sessions. No BS, no swiss balls just heavy basic training and nutrition without the fluff. I have limited spots available (10) so it will be done on a first in best dressed scenario. Only serious clients need to contact. I've added all the details at the bottom of this link, so please have a read.

The BodyEvolution Report: Time for some self promotion. Body Evolution's services explained.

Ahaha f**k you Dave.

LMD, I've only got enough time to take on 10 clients, which will include 3 sessions each a week (30 sessions total) plus nutrition, plus attend to my online clients, travel etc etc. :) Plus I'd like to have a little down time also :D

Ahaha f**k you Dave.

LMD, I've only got enough time to take on 10 clients, which will include 3 sessions each a week (30 sessions total) plus nutrition, plus attend to my online clients, travel etc etc. :) Plus I'd like to have a little down time also :D

Plus less supply equals greater price :p

Basic economics right?

Also less supply = a much more personal feel with clients.

Each client wants to feel special, it's basic human instinct.

Hahaha P-dogg, if only I'm actually doing it cheap compared to most. So I'm cutting myself short ;) But yes in reality you are correct, it is basic economics etc.

Also JChen, you are right I'd rather have less clients so the right effort can be put in plus I get to deal with the right clients and the ones I want per se. I'm happy to help people who help themselves. I ain't no babysitter and I'm not going to hold their hand, so the right type of person will be motivated and will require more of the right support and 'work' if you will.

Hahaha P-dogg, if only I'm actually doing it cheap compared to most. So I'm cutting myself short ;) But yes in reality you are correct, it is basic economics etc.

Also JChen, you are right I'd rather have less clients so the right effort can be put in plus I get to deal with the right clients and the ones I want per se. I'm happy to help people who help themselves. I ain't no babysitter and I'm not going to hold their hand, so the right type of person will be motivated and will require more of the right support and 'work' if you will.

I hate clients that need to be baby sat but until I can move people to new trainers I am stuck with them (plus money thing). Not jealous at all but I hate you Max. I hope you get fat from the insulin fairy!

Bahahaa wingman, nice come back. So yeah Trent, explain yourself and all this running business.

Dave the insulin fairy has me on speed dial for a good overnight get fat call. :D

Bahahaa wingman, nice come back. So yeah Trent, explain yourself and all this running business.

Dave the insulin fairy has me on speed dial for a good overnight get fat call. :D

It's called conditioning you should try it some time fatty.

Replied for Trent and myself in one sentence. Efficient.