• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brands tested so far

Looks like the protein crooks still keep going, just a change of name!

I have given up using protein powder, made no difference what so ever, saving myself about $100 per month now.

Has anyone tested NBS WPC Banana, Chocolate or Vanilla with expirery date of 20/8/2014?

Keen to know if I should order from the company again. I liked being able to split my flavors.

Seriously why would you bother?

Who would you recommend?

I know bulk nutrients are good but as I said i did like being able to mix and match flavors which is a service BN dont offer. However knowing that i'm actually getting what is advertised trumps that every time.

Who would you recommend?

I know bulk nutrients are good but as I said i did like being able to mix and match flavors which is a service BN dont offer. However knowing that i'm actually getting what is advertised trumps that every time.

Go with the trump then. ;)

Has anyone tested NBS WPC Banana, Chocolate or Vanilla with expirery date of 20/8/2014?

Keen to know if I should order from the company again. I liked being able to split my flavors.

If you support them, they'll keep ripping customers off. After their batch change, their protein became extremely unmixable... probably because their protein content was corrected. Now it mixes well again (although still not good as before) so I bet you the protein content has been lowered or replaced with taurine.

Honestly I loved how cheap they were, but when you think about it, it's only around $5/kg extra you have to pay for multiple flavours with BN. Less again if you purchase larger amounts of each flavour.

Erkules Nutrition Chocolate WPI - purchased december 2012 tested at 56% with NMI test.

Had no luck with them returning my emails in regards to the issue however the gleefully respond to other emails I've sent. Not a good sign as far as I'm concerned.

Will keep trying/

Erkules Nutrition Chocolate WPI - purchased december 2012 tested at 56% with NMI test.

Had no luck with them returning my emails in regards to the issue however the gleefully respond to other emails I've sent. Not a good sign as far as I'm concerned.

Will keep trying/

Never heard of them, googled and found their site won't be ordering from them.

It's scary how may companies are ripping people off now, and it's so easy I guess.

Might have to start my own company selling flavoured milk powder at $40 per kilo:rolleyes:

Never heard of them, googled and found their site won't be ordering from them.

Ordered from them as at the time they were sponsoring a mate of mine who competes at a high level, figured that was good enough for me. I was clearly wrong, and luckily for him to he has moved on!

Will keep trying/

Have you informed the authorities?
56% for a WPI supposed to be upwards near 90% is robbery.

Simply attach your quick story and lab results to these guys:

ACCC: jay.lewis@accc.gov.au

NSW Food Authority:
alan.edwards@foodauthority.nsw.gov.au

It was some time ago now. They were reasonably within spec back then.
Just because a company tests great once, doesn't mean that's how it stays for the next 10 years. Batches of protein powder fly out the door before only a couple of weeks later the new one will need to be mixed up.

We are speaking for about us here also - we shouldn't be let off the hook either.

Although, with everyone now testing protein in Australia, I doubt greatly that protein powder companies could even bare the thought anymore of trying to under dose their powders in fear of being tested.

It's free, so there's no loss.
Send us an email, we'll send you a form to fill out.
You send the form and a sample of your powder to the lab address and simply wait for an email to come back to you with results.

Don't ponder thinking about it, get reassurance. It's free!

proteintestingkit@bulknutrients.com.au

Last edited: