• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro-stock V SP Bench off

Bro-Stock V SP Ultimate Bench

• Hell yes, Bring it on.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nahhhhh Ben you're on crack no one wants that..

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

catastrophic

Ok I'm sure lots of us want to see it.

Same time, same place same gear, two good mates and heavy weights of Australian Bench throw down...

Put all the CAPO V IPF Political shit aside, it would be awesome for the sport.

Who is keen to see this go down?

(waits quietly for SP's typical smart arse reply :p )

Personally, I don't care who lifts more on the day. You're both world class lifters, My idea is you both put on a show for the crowd. But as you said, ultimately it comes down to you both being ready & willing.

Train hard young Jedi.....

They both lift under different rules; ie IPF - heels on ground, head on bench and no belly benching; WPC - heels off, head off and belly benching. It will be pretty hard to compare both of them. I know you said you don't care but there will always be people who will want to argue those points.