• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients Email Received today

We won't be sneaky about anything.
We'll do it all by law.

That's not being sneaky and that would be doing it according to the law, as the law apparently states you can not sell is as food. So don't, the law does this all the time, it's just a technicality, it's what the law thrives on.

Will you only have your non stimulant pwo available for now ?

And does any of this affect your release of your gainer products you are releasing ?

That's correct. For the time being it is only the non stimulant Pre Workout, which mind you, is just as effective if you are going off actual studies and what is actually working for you during a workout. Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine and Creatine all in there.

The Mass gainer won't contain Nootropics or caffeine. This is simply carbs + protein for the most part. It won't be affected.

damn, all week i've been thinking about ordering the pre workout 101, now i see this.
what was the difference between it and the normal pre workout apart from the caffeine ?

The Pre Workout 101 has stimulants added to it. This goes beyond just Caffeine with some other extracts included as you normally see in most stimulant packed Pre Workouts.

The non stim Pre Workout is simply amino acids that are responsible for greater blood flow and eliminating some of that lactic acid pain to allow you a few more reps.

Jungman I am glad your experience with Bulk Nutrients was good but I have a different story. I have purchased many products from Bulk nutrients ranging from amino acids, Joint support and racetams etc.
Cognitone – bought about 8 bags. They all went off and turned to mucky liquid gunk all well within their use by date and not long after I purchased it. This product just made me sick. One of the worst stimulants I personally experienced.
Noopept – bought about 10 bags. Absolutely none of the claimed effect from this product- probably just talc. It is garbage. I also received very poor packaging where the bottom seal of the bag split and lost half the product. I have never compared to any other brand so I may be exempt from its affects. I did read in another forum though, of someone else who purchased noopept from BN and the consensus was that BN noopept did not work.
I also bought a big bag of electrolyte. Taste like crap and turned into a solid brick within a month of owning it. Mine was not left anywhere hot like in a car.
On another day it turns out I was unhappy with an order of MSM and so contacted them with my complaint.
I had ordered this same product 2 to 3 times previously with no problem. All my previous orders of pure MSM are generally tasteless from these guys and other suppliers.
My complaint was that it was not pure pharmaceutical grade as marketed. This batch had a terrible taste to the point where we could not even drink it. Their way of handling this was to assure me that it was pure and that I was wrong. They did not even request to see my product and just took the hard stand that I was wrong. I just left it and never ordered there again.
After thinking a fair bit about it I realised none of the many products I purchased there really did anything. I was always looking for something to give me that lift. But nothing delivered. And believe me I tried a lot of their products.
I have taken a different approach where I bought a powerful blender and whip up green shakes and I have never felt better. So as far as BN goes they can blow their products and there poor customer service because they are never getting another cent from me.

Jungman I am glad your experience with Bulk Nutrients was good but I have a different story. I have purchased many products from Bulk nutrients ranging from amino acids, Joint support and racetams etc.
Cognitone – bought about 8 bags. They all went off and turned to mucky liquid gunk all well within their use by date and not long after I purchased it. This product just made me sick. One of the worst stimulants I personally experienced.
Noopept – bought about 10 bags. Absolutely none of the claimed effect from this product- probably just talc. It is garbage. I also received very poor packaging where the bottom seal of the bag split and lost half the product. I have never compared to any other brand so I may be exempt from its affects. I did read in another forum though, of someone else who purchased noopept from BN and the consensus was that BN noopept did not work.
I also bought a big bag of electrolyte. Taste like crap and turned into a solid brick within a month of owning it. Mine was not left anywhere hot like in a car.
On another day it turns out I was unhappy with an order of MSM and so contacted them with my complaint.
I had ordered this same product 2 to 3 times previously with no problem. All my previous orders of pure MSM are generally tasteless from these guys and other suppliers.
My complaint was that it was not pure pharmaceutical grade as marketed. This batch had a terrible taste to the point where we could not even drink it. Their way of handling this was to assure me that it was pure and that I was wrong. They did not even request to see my product and just took the hard stand that I was wrong. I just left it and never ordered there again.
After thinking a fair bit about it I realised none of the many products I purchased there really did anything. I was always looking for something to give me that lift. But nothing delivered. And believe me I tried a lot of their products.
I have taken a different approach where I bought a powerful blender and whip up green shakes and I have never felt better. So as far as BN goes they can blow their products and there poor customer service because they are never getting another cent from me.

Hi SuicideSuede,
Welcome to the Ausbb forums.

Cognitone - had some major moisture absorption issues. We took this down as we received feedback and either refunded or replaced customers products.
Did you email in regarding this? We would have certainly helped if so?

Noopept - unfortunately it may seem you are a rare case here. We are not sure what to say versus the emails we are inundated with of customers positive effects using this ingredient. Even more so since it was removed asking "where has it gone?" and "will it be back?"
This had such a strong following that it makes a return during the next month of MAY.
I'm sorry, I don't know what to say with what you have experienced without knowing further information.
Nootropics do generally need a 2-3 week build up before effects are noticed. Did you follow this?

Electrolyte Blend - yes, this also had moisture absorption issues. It is nearly always the case with pure products with no filler. This has also been temporarily taken down from our range until we can figure out a way to stop the clumping.
If you were one of the customers who emailed in about this, you would have been reassured that this will not affect the performance of the product. It is not degraded nor will it have any less purity than if it was in loose powder form.
Again, it did have moisture absorption issues because of how pure this type was compared to our 'Electrolyte Plus' product but a solution is being worked on before we introduce it back into our range.

MSM - without knowing the nature of the email conversation you had here, it is a little difficult to reply but I will take your word for it. The usual practice here is not necessarily to view a picture of the amino acid in question (as they all mainly look like white powder in pics) but to obtain the batch number on the bag. As we put aside a sample powder of every batch of powder that leaves the factory, we won't require any powders needed to be sent back to us to investigate, we will have your same powder with us. Matching the batch number on your package is all we will need to verify what you have received. In most cases, all we can do is guarantee with our word that what was received is what it says on the bag.

From here, we highly recommend getting it lab tested. Send it to a lab free on us. Yes, we pay your bill and you then have peace of mind. Th process is extremely simple. It only requires you to find a mail box and to wait for results to be emailed to you from the lab. No cost to anyone but us.

We answer emails all day and all night every weekday as they continuously come in from across Australia.
Please write in any time you would like to discuss anything - customer or not.

Bulk Nutrients.

Last edited: