• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients Greens products

adamklam

Squat Rack Pro Curler
Just after some info on greens products - Bulk Nutrients Greens Products

Has anyone used and/or can recommend them and what are they meant to help with?

I feel that I need to get more greens in my diet but struggling to actually eat more veg (currently get about 2 cups veg per meal)

yes have some - wheat grass and barley grass.
Using the wheat grass at the moment.

Have a couple a week as a change from usual diet and to get more greens as I don't eat enough. Plus its supposed to have a reasonable amount of iron (no idea how available/readily absorbed)

I'm interested to try the spirulina actually. Seems quite nutricious and a good source of protein. I have used other brands but they taste a bit whack so not sure how the BN one would be like.

I'm interested to try the spirulina actually. Seems quite nutricious and a good source of protein. I have used other brands but they taste a bit whack so not sure how the BN one would be like.

Is that just spirulina itself ?

I don't have bulk but I have vital greens and love the taste as weird as that sounds gives me a lot of what I am missing but also energy and has helped me get through this sinus infection!!

We never actually thought our range of Greens would be as popular as they are.
We've just recently had to order Spirullina in the TONNES to keep up with demand.

Really great health benefits which ever one you decide to go for.

Are you able to improve the taste of the spirulina powder? For some reason it makes me think of 'fishy'.

Are you able to improve the taste of the spirulina powder? For some reason it makes me think of 'fishy'.

Hi Jungman,

This would mean tampering with a Greens product with flavour etc.
We are unsure how the organic crowd will accept this so we should tread carefully but will look into it.
Most want this in it's pure form, untampered with.

There are quite a few mixes that people are using them with today. A lot include fruit juice blends.
I think Juice bars are adding 'shots' of Greens powder into their juices upon request.

I can't find it on BN's website but I'm sure I saw a combined greens product recently. It has a combo of wheatgrass, Spirulina and maybe more in the one product. Has anyone seen this and if so where?