• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk nutrients pre-workout

one of the better pre workouts on the market that isn't hidden behind propetiary blend.
Citruline malate + beta alanine at decent doses makes it better than 90% of other pre workouts. Shame it doesn't have other effective ingredients such as N-acetyl L-tyrosine, Acetyl L-carnitine.

Last edited:
one of the better pre workouts on the market that isn't hidden behind propetiary blend.
Citruline malate + beta alanine at decent doses makes it better than 90% of other pre workouts. Shame it doesn't have other effective ingredients such as N-acetyl L-tyrosine, Acetyl L-carnitine.

can always add them yourself.

they're supposed to be doing a "sports" drink soon as well

When it comes to pre workouts what ingredients should I be looking for / look to avoid..

I've had a fair share if pre's in the past, big fan of mesomorph and craze..

If anyone could give us or link me to a "dummies guide" of what does what etc would be appreciated

OP, I have stuff at the moment. I love bulknutrients.com.au stuff, but this pre-workout has NOTHING on the other stuff with the 'stimulants'. Trying it again this morning, after using it for a few weeks pre-injury (did nothing then either), I took a tablespoon of the stuff, after no training for about 6 weeks, hoping it would gee me up, but nothing.

I wont use it again, you're better off trying to get some other stuff or just a banana & honey on toast would give you more energy...

Craze is the rage at the moment. It'll get banned shortly too.

Is great for first times, then you build tolerance very quick. Well that's me anyway. Still gives great endurance, but not a fist to the face buzz....

I don't use it, but I'm told 3 scoops gets you to Mars and back lol

I don't use it, but I'm told 3 scoops gets you to Mars and back lol

Haha I'm on 2 scoops atm (max rec on tub)
I think I'm just going to try 3 to finish the tub.
Still by the far the best PWO I have tried.

My issue is I use it 4-5 times a week. Going to 3 can't be good for me :confused:

probably not good, but the buzz is great I'm told. Better stock up at some stage, I hear from Industry insiders it'll be the next to go the way of the Dodo!

Cheapest I found was $49 on eBay (free postage) Melbounre seller. Arrived next day.

Tempting to order 2-3 tubs just in case.

Luckily I train at lunch time coz this shit does keep you awake :eek:

Cheapest I found was $49 on eBay (free postage) Melbounre seller. Arrived next day.

it did work, the cheap one. The manufacturer was warning of fakes flooding the market.

You can order it off Vitacost for $28.67 delivered. However you would need to sign up using a referral link to get a $10 off coupon. (here's mine if you want to use it ;) https://www.vitacostrewards.com/YytlYIr)

I've ordered off there before and shipping takes 1-2 weeks on average.

You can order it off Vitacost for $28.67 delivered. However you would need to sign up using a referral link to get a $10 off coupon. (here's mine if you want to use it ;) https://www.vitacostrewards.com/YytlYIr)

I've ordered off there before and shipping takes 1-2 weeks on average.

Thanks mate. Will look into it. Sounds a like a sweet deal.

So have you used Craze and brought it from them?

I have not read or heard of fakes till just now. The one I get looks real (DS).... But who knows these days.

I've currently had a month off all pre workouts.. Get home from work and have a black coffee..

My tolerance was getting too high.. Heard heaps of good reviews about c4 tried that and it did nothing for me.. Was even dumping 4 scoops a serve..

Ill have another month off and hopefully ill be good to go

Tolerance is an important point, as MaxPowers brings up.

Many coffee drinkers have no trouble getting to sleep with the amount of caffeine consumed during the office hours and even closely near bed time but then there are some that need a good 5 hours for a single short black coffee to completely wear off to get any sleepy feeling happening before bed.

The idea of a Pre Workout has definitely escaped it's meaning over the years as stimulants were pushed harder into the market. It changed from starting out as a workout performance drink (elimination of lactic acid and quicker recovery inbetween sets) to it being purely reviewed as how much of a "punch" in the face it can give you. Pretty much the closer it is to a party drug, the better a Pre Workout powder is reviewed.

So why bother with all the workout performance ingredients if no one really cares what they do and are just after that party drug high?

We've tried to really educate about this over the years but we have no succeeded. People want (or expect - for the most part) their Pre workout powders to be the biggest kick in the face of stimulants and party drug high that you can get.

For this, we will soon be catering for that crowd. A Pre Workout that is purely a stimulant high.
For those that look closely into the ingredients and their studies / research on actual muscular performance, we're putting together something for this. To give you an idea, Arginine is left out simply because there are no solid studies to prove it's effects. Although we have many customers that swear tooth and nail that it works for them, the idea is to ONLY include ingredients that have studies to back it up in the doses that were used in the studies and nothing less.

We believe our current Pre Workout NT to be as good as any other but anyone with a high tolerance will obviously not have as great of an effect as someone who uses this sparingly.

For those that look closely into the ingredients and their studies / research on actual muscular performance, we're putting together something for this.

good for you BN. I like the sounds of this. You'll have my dollar. Are you able to elaborate on the new pre-workout, I assume one will be a non-stim?