• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients Special

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Hey Guys,

Apologies for being off the forum for some time, it's been absolutely flat out as we have moved into our new factory.
Some big changes in the works, much more efficient production and a new look for many of our products.
We will be releasing thousands of samples over the next few months at various bodybuilding shows we sponsoe for those who want to try some of our new flavours - Choc Mint being the next, so make sure you grab one if you get along to any of those.

Anyway, to celebrate the opening our of new factory we are offering a special all through September where we give away 1kg of free protein with any 10kg purchased and 2kg free with any 20kg lots purchased.

This makes our already good pricing of WPC and WPI even better. This covers all proteins, apart from 20kg sacks of raw proteins.

As Shrek said, congrats on the new facility.

Looking forward to sampling the choc-mint, the wife and I will be on that for sure ;)

Next up, Choc-Peanut Butter please? I'll put the pressure on Bioflex2 when I meet him ;)

Is it possible to get samples sent out of Choc mint if we are ordering? Been waiting for this flavour for ages!

Thanks Guys.

We are just awaiting on our sample pouches which should arrive in about a week. A machine is here that we bought a few months back, it really will make all the difference to us. Basically, it allows one person to make 20,000 samples in a day by themselves.

Previously, we had to dedicate days to do samples as all the cutting, sealing, stickering was done by hand, working flat out 3 people could do 3,000 in a day and as we don't have plenty of spare staff, that put a dent on our normal production.
I am telling you this as after a few weeks, we will have absolutely no excuse not to get the samples out to everyone (whether they be Choc Mint, or anything else)
. I am a bit nervous about getting this machine going though. It feeds plastic, folds, seals, cuts and measures powder perfectly (so is very complicated). There is a large instruction manual but it was written by someone with only a basic grasp on English!

pretty annoyed today, was really hoping to get my order today. Ordered tuesday b4 3, payment only went through wednesday so was only sent that arvo...... I'm only in Sydney so expected it here this morning. Here's to hoping it comes early on Monday because I've got no protein left. Nothing against BN I just really hate Auspost, I really wish you guys could swap to a courier service, the only thing reliable about AusPost is their Unrealiability.

Just to clarify, nothing against BN at all, they are great and so are the products, just some constructive feedback (hopefully).

Hi David,

Was your order over 3kg? If it was under that it should be next day delivery otherwise Tasmania to Sydney is typicaly 3 - 4 working days.

We have tried other couriers but for us Aus Post really are the most reliable. The problem with many is that if no one is home (as many of our customers are at redential addresses) it means it goes to a depot.
With Aus Post, nno worries just go to your local post office and grab it, for courioers that could mean a 50kg drive!

It was a pretty big order over 10kg, so that may be it! Last time It was 5kg though and came relatively quick, no big worry though. AusPost has got such a big network you think they could pull off 2 days delivery no worries at all.