• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk nutrients WPI.

jono88

Hey all,

First off awesome site, there is some great info on here!

I am currently taking the Optimum nutrition Hydro whey after my workouts but have seen the Bulk nutrients site and was considering giving there WPI a go? Just wondering how people find there WPI and what the chocolate flavour tastes like?

Cheers,

Jono

The chocolate flavour is just like nesquick. Delicious! ive only been having it for a month so i cant really comment on how good it works.. seems to be ok though..

I will vouch for BN, I'm on my 4th 5kg bag of wpc vanilla, exellent quality and service, also tried the wpi choc van and banana all exellent taste

I can't stand BN anymore. I purchased 10kg of flavored protein and it males me sick thinking of the taste now. The first few kilo's were the best flavor I had ever tasted then it went downhill hardcore. I just buy bulk unflavoured now and add cocao and steiva. Give it a go it really is the best tasting protein ever. Tastes natural too. I haven't tried BN's unflavoured protein but I'm sure it's good quality.

I always bought bioflex biobulker which always tasted awesome, the last batch is different and went downhill, same guys as bulk nutrients so they must of changed something

Ive heard good things about bioflex but I'll agree with the taste going down. I had just purchased 10kg too so I was stuck with. Have been giving it away since.

thanks for all the replies guys! Looks like i shall be getting myself some of the Bulk nutrients protein. Looks like awesome value for money.

I can't stand BN anymore. I purchased 10kg of flavored protein and it males me sick thinking of the taste now. The first few kilo's were the best flavor I had ever tasted then it went downhill hardcore. I just buy bulk unflavoured now and add cocao and steiva. Give it a go it really is the best tasting protein ever. Tastes natural too. I haven't tried BN's unflavoured protein but I'm sure it's good quality.

I always bought bioflex biobulker which always tasted awesome, the last batch is different and went downhill, same guys as bulk nutrients so they must of changed something

Ive heard good things about bioflex but I'll agree with the taste going down. I had just purchased 10kg too so I was stuck with. Have been giving it away since.

wow really? interesting, i've only ever bought their unflavoured protein (and then bought the flavour sachets to go along with it). i've never had any problems, although the batch i have is probably still about 10 months old.

have you guys emailed ben about it?

No I didnt bother, Ill get used to it

The dry powder even smells different, I still have some from a previous batch and can compare the two side by side, the new one is defiantly sweeter. The previous batch I have is only about 10 months old

I'm only buying unflavoured protein now anyway. What's the point of drinking artificial flavours when 1 they don't taste a's good 2 they are not as healthy 3 a superfood like cocao can be added to flavor shakes which had powerful antioxidents

I get the WPI vanilla.

If it tastes bad now it must have tasted AMAZING before. It is easily the tastiest powder Ive ever had. A little coconutty. Great with water too - a true sign of a great protein powder.

I'm only buying unflavoured protein now anyway. What's the point of drinking artificial flavours when 1 they don't taste a's good 2 they are not as healthy 3 a superfood like cocao can be added to flavor shakes which had powerful antioxidents

Yes spread the word!

No one listens... My girlfriend loved flavored protein but after she tasted the cocao/steiva mix she refuses to finish the flavored stuff I have! I have to give it away.

No one listens... My girlfriend loved flavored protein but after she tasted the cocao/steiva mix she refuses to finish the flavored stuff I have! I have to give it away.

whats the difference between using artificial flavours and stevia? thats an artificial sweetener isn't it?

what is this mix you use btw?

Bulk Nutrients WPI strawberry is a very fine concoction indeed. It evokes vivid childhood memories of hubba bubba and has a bold effervessence that should appeal to the majority of it's bodybuilder target audience. It's tightly constructed balance and structure results in an overtly fruity, yet highly mature taste that should satisfy even the most discerning taste buds. I give it two thumbs up.

Steiva is as natural as taking a shit in the woods mate. 1 teaspoon of cocao, 1/16th of a teaspoon of steiva extract and a scoop of wpi. Some people won't admit it but wpi tastes better then wpc so I always opt for wpi now. Less farting from it I find too which pleases everyon else!

I always opt for wpi now. Less farting from it I find too which pleases everyon else!

Unfortunately this hasn't been my experience. My fart frequency is off the radar. I've got some sick-ass grotesque flatulent bubbling sound effects going on at regular intervals. I've become accustomed to it, it's a regular feature of my daily life, I just roll with it.