• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients..

Gauche

Hey guys,
I have been reading your recommendations as far as buying bulk proteins. My friend and I have come up with the idea of buying in bulk and mixing proteins in with aminos/carbs etc and just playing around making our own. Any one else done this? Any advice? Recipe?
Llew

yea man... but the only issue is, you need to make sure the mixture is homogenized (if that's the correct word to use in this context).

I like to mix ground oats with double-choc flavored isomaxx protein. When I make a shake out of it, I just add half a cup of water,10 crushed ice cubes and either some mint essense or a little bit of cherry essense.

It tastes so damn good.... like one of those Yowie Power thick shakes which i used to have as a kid.

Last edited:
Yeah bulk nutrients was the place I was looking at. Have either of you mixed in extra amino acids? or fat burners etc?

yea man... but the only issue is, you need to make sure the mixture is homogenized (if that's the correct word to use in this context).

I like to mix ground oats with double-choc flavored isomaxx protein. When I make a shake out of it, I just add half a cup of water,10 crushed ice cubes and either some mint essense or a little bit of cherry essense.

It tastes so damn good.... like one of those Yowie Power thick shakes which i used to have as a kid.

mint lowers testosterone..

Testosterone and Mint Tea
This is another weapon one can use, both males and females according to what is happening with their male and female hormones. After reading the findings in these preliminary studies, I know exactly where I stand on mint tea consumption. I thought it wise to share the same news with you.

Decrease Testosterone In Women Naturally | LIVESTRONG.COM

Mint Tea Warning

I was promted to go on a research when Brenny (from another forum) asked the following question:

Very interesting. So is there no nolvadex equivilant for test? What if you were a woman and your test levels were too high, what would they give you?......

Fadi.

Yeah bulk nutrients was the place I was looking at. Have either of you mixed in extra amino acids? or fat burners etc?

I just get the raw WPI, dextrose and Creatine monohydrate and make my shakes with them.... Bulk Nutrients has another company called Bioflex, which has a product called BIOcharge... it is raw amino acids for preworkout, excellent quality.

In regards to the fat burners, there is a test going on in another forum with about 10 people. It is just a mixer of the 3 plus some ZMA.. they are having outstanding results.