• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

hotknife

Hey guys, I know of the Bulk Nutrients site and anyone familiar with it will realise this: Welcome to Ozzie Gym Is almost exactly the same. What's the go? Are they associated with BN or they just reselling the stuff? I'm sure someone can shed some light on it?

Looking at the website it's owned by Bioflex, and same address as BN....so I would say they are the same company, this might be their new logo and stuff getting set up as there are no prices on this site yet....

Haha, I feel like an idiot. Says down the bottom of the page Bioflex. Ignore my stupidity. Cheers for the help!

Damn that pesky competitor!

Seriously though,. Hotknife I think you worked this out.

Ozzie Gym is basically an off shoot of Bulk Nutrients which we have designed for resellers. As the brand (Bulk Nutrients) is now so popular we have masses of enquiries from retailers, gym owners as well as trainers who want to onsell our supplements.

The problem for them if they sell Bulk Nutrients is that we have our url - bulknutrients.com.au all over the pouches, which usually means customers come back to us if they buy these off them.
With Ozzie Gym having completely different labelling it means resellers can be confident that they will maintain a relationship with their customers.

To get access to the prices on that site a form has to filled out verifying that all resellers are legit, have an ABN and so on.