• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Sydking

So, with the recent uproar....

I'm wondering if my bag of BN WPC sitting under my work desk is worth drinking

i know NB has coped it, but now im confused as to which company is actually selling what they advertise.

Please confirm is BN gear is worth me drinking.

Thanks all

... I think the general consensus going from the test every man and his dog is now doing is that BN is gtg or at least providing what they say they will.

bn is a reputable company , don't think they would do all the hard work or exposing companies if their company was shotty too

bn is a reputable company , don't think they would do all the hard work or exposing companies if their company was shotty too

THIS^^^^^

Dont think BN would have gone to all this trouble and causing such a stir in the industyr unless their products were upto spec and they had their shit in one sock....

i know NB has coped it, but now im confused as to which company is actually selling what they advertise.

Thanks all

You can contact us and we'll send you a testing kit as well as pay for you to send our stuff to a lab to get tested for actual protein percentage.

We encourage testing supplies of ours as far back dated as you want.

To the eye, it is also easy for us to see if we have ever been given "a bad batch." This stuff floating around being tested as low as 32% looks and feels NOTHING like pure WPI. An eye could see it if you are privy to what WPI actually looks and feels like in texture.

THIS^^^^^

Dont think BN would have gone to all this trouble and causing such a stir in the industyr unless their products were upto spec and they had their shit in one sock....

Thats what i was thinking, But just wanted to make sure.

I wont test the product, i still need to have some trust in humanity

Thanks all

Should be fine, and good to go, I have just ordered 3kg of BN protein last night to keep me going while I see how it all pans out with NB.:)

Never heard of protein direct but I've made an order with BN and to be honest not keen on being too adventurous with trying out other companies shit at the moment. Getting ripped off sucks balls!

Never heard of protein direct but I've made an order with BN and to be honest not keen on being too adventurous with trying out other companies shit at the moment. Getting ripped off sucks balls!

Protein direct is good, protein is on par with BN, and they're very open about where they source their protein powder (i.e. from large diary companies) and the whole BS behind the sup industry.

because others get it from coal mines:confused:

I think you would be surprised to know how many supplement buyers have no idea that whey proteins come from cheese manufacturers.

I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but do you know from which manufacturer your current whey protein is sourced? Should it matter?

/waits for PD tests...

The link is posted on our FB page. No secret there. It is totally understandable for protein buyers to have their own favorite suppliers.

Already a guy on another forum was questioning the results. I wonder if the results were the other way around would he still question them?

Reminds me of the old adage: "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

The link is posted on our FB page. No secret there. It is totally understandable for protein buyers to have their own favorite suppliers.

Already a guy on another forum was questioning the results. I wonder if the results were the other way around would he still question them?

Reminds me of the old adage: "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."
Whoa there. I didn't even know you had a Facebook page, let alone a link to testing or whatever.

So I'll have a look. Thanks for, in your own special way, being helpful.

What can I say, I'm a sceptic's sceptic. :)

Protein direct is very good. I know the main guy there, honest as the days long and does ALOT for bodybuilding in Australia. Always at shows, sponsoring athletes and is very transparent about the manufacture of the stuff he sells. Them and BN are the goods!