• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk order of protein for Brisbane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's mighty expensive protein.

Must be some secret formula.. :rolleyes::D

I got 20kg WPI for $330 delivered for free. Unflavoured.

Check ur FB Paulie

If you want a bigger order obviously going to negotiate pricing especially for AUSBB

I hope you know your supplier reaaaaaaaaaaally well Shrek!

- G

Last edited:
Cheapest quality protein in Vic.

We sell tons of it at PTC and the Frankston Football Club.

I've posted results from the player weight previously, 6 days a week training, bodyweight going up, strength going up, try that while your running 3 days a week.

Anybody can chuck a label on a container

Results are invaluable. Highly recommended, its what my wife, kids, clients, friends take.

If anybody wants to know exact results from footballers, pm me, they are amazing

Another 20 National Records today from lifters who use Total Science

Check ur FB Paulie

If you want a bigger order obviously going to negotiate pricing especially for AUSBB

I hope you know your supplier reaaaaaaaaaaally well Shrek!

- G
My supplier uses Fonterra protein.
Good enough for me.

Where do you source yours from?

Ahahaha! I'll take that on board.

Total Science must be cheap garbage...that's why nearly half the TAC cup, the VFL dolphins, state level NRU clubs, SFL clubs, some of the best powerlifters in the country both WPC and IPF take it and most importantly my name is attached to it.

:cool:

I knew you would get all defensive. Never did i say yours was cheap garbage.

I am purely asking why it is so expensive?

Fair question I reckon.

I got defensive because you were rude simply. I suggest you compare other retailers prices for the equivalent blend if product.

Hi - everyone can kindly fark off.

This wasn't a "what's a good protein I should buy for big bicepts" thread.

I'm getting some from gawain, and want to know if anyone else from BRISBANE wants some to save some money..

jesus!

Sorry TTT when your ready PM me

Shrek next time your in Melb contact me and I'll hook you up with some freebies

330 is unfavoured WPC prices

G's protein is the best tasting, mixing and value protein powder I've taken. Unflavoured raw protein tastes and mixes like shit.

Gawain sells a proper product not an ingridient.

Hi - everyone can kindly fark off.

This wasn't a "what's a good protein I should buy for big bicepts" thread.

I'm getting some from gawain, and want to know if anyone else from BRISBANE wants some to save some money..

jesus!
Listen to you.
I pose a honest question and you say fark off.

You truly are a *****

Last edited:
330 is unfavoured WPC prices

G's protein is the best tasting, mixing and value protein powder I've taken. Unflavoured raw protein tastes and mixes like shit.

Gawain sells a proper product not an ingridient.
Taste?

Here we go. It's about taste now.

I think we were suppose to take the emotion out of eating.
Remember eat what your body needs not want it wants.

Please take taste out of the equation.

I still would like to know why the exorbitant cost.

I got defensive because you were rude simply. I suggest you compare other retailers prices for the equivalent blend if product.
How was I rude? Because I questioned your price?

Really, c'mon.

Thanks for the freebies G-Unit, but I don't think I will be in Melb anytime soon.

Yeah some nutritional information would be nice.

What is the ratio of wpc to wpi... Actually how can you even have a protein powder that is both? Anyone can stick a label on a tub after all...

Quoted from the website...

“You guys rock! This is some seriously potent gear!”
- Jaime A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.