• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Busta-Nut II

Great turnout today.

BANIIresults.jpg

8th best total out of 37 lifters, fucking pleased with that
Also about the fart on my squat opener... it's called doing whatever it takes to make the lift. As Scott said "a special powerlifting technique"

I don't think it's in order lol

By score

You did well oni, how are you legs from tara?

And your hip?

I took a long walk to get steak and was pretty much limping the whole way lol
Right knee is particularly bad, really raw and red lololol. Psoas is OK I guess, one of those things that gets better pretty fast with rest. No idea what the best way to rehab it is though so if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful

EDIT: I think I may have got best deadlift by score also... but I gave up calculating after the top half of the chart

Last edited:
You seem to br right mate. Ill have a look at that now, it seems his 3rd good squat didnt calculate.

Thanks again Scott.

Pics & vids required so I can match up forums names with people. Sorry I didn't get to meet more people there.

Also, I'm happy as my total of 440kg (with a ridiculous 50kg) bench is still higher than my first comp total of 410kg in January this year.