• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying the best belt you can in Australia

McKwl

Overloaded Member
How, and where?

I've looked and looked. One site (Titan Australia) appears to be hacked to hell and back. Underground Elite's aren't available any more, and haven't been for ages (except the $140 belts, which seems like a lot to pay... is it?)

Then there's all the other, probably lesser options. Or, international sites - and the shipping from these tends to be criminal, in a word. $100 shipping? Yeah right, mate. :mad:

Heard great things about Inzer Forever, but they don't seem to be buyable for less than a truly stupid amount.

How, and where?

I've looked and looked. One site (Titan Australia) appears to be hacked to hell and back. Underground Elite's aren't available any more, and haven't been for ages (except the $140 belts, which seems like a lot to pay... is it?)

Then there's all the other, probably lesser options. Or, international sites - and the shipping from these tends to be criminal, in a word. $100 shipping? Yeah right, mate. :mad:

Heard great things about Inzer Forever, but they don't seem to be buyable for less than a truly stupid amount.

Titan's isn't hacked, just hasn't been updated for a while due to plans for a new site. Just email Minh directly: minh@titanaustralia.com.au. I have a Titan Toro belt, its fucking great, or you can get him to order you a Longhorn from the US Longhorn - Texas Powerlifting Belts - Belts.

best belts from titan are brahma, 13mm, starting at something like 400, before customization (this is the higher end of brahma belts) longhorns being cheaper. thats if you want something like that, keeping in mind these are hand made. so they are epic
dont take my word on the pricing though

It's definitely hacked, mate, and has been for a while. If you're not using Firefox with the RequestPolicy addon installed, try that (then go to that website). Check out the sites it's trying to redirect you to, without any other sign that it's happening. I also use NoScript, AdBlock Plus, and a bunch of other shit that helps to keep me safe online, but even just the one I first mentioned should reveal what I mean.

Actually, if you also install NoScript (you'll need to manually allow the Titan website, and any other you genuinely need to allow for the meantime) then you can safely go check out the websites that RequestPolicy revealed and blocked redirections to, if you want to see how dodgy this stuff is, or could be.*

tl;dr: a bunch of "random" crappy sites from wherever are piggybacking/hijacking the Titan one.

Actually, I found the Scorpions Gym and Powerlifting Club's website, and they will apparently sell Toro belts as well, but the problem there is it's just an email address and phone number for buying through - not sure I want to trust that kind of arrangement for sales.

And House of Pain can do Inzer with very slow shipping for about $40 I think it was. But I heard some bad things about the guys who now run that place, so I might not want to support them. (?)

* At the moment, that would be: khenpo.ru and wickerandwillow.com (a reported attack page, funnily enough) and friedensstadt.de (whose "front page" or base url @ / is Forbidden, which is interesting). I don't recommend having a look at any of those, or the Titan site, without both NoScript (exception added for Titan in order to see jack or shit) and RequestPolicy added onto the latest Firefox version.

Last edited:
Well I dunno what you're seeing then because I just went back to the Titan site without any problems and the worst I've seen there was some dead links.

Regardless, want a decent belt that's stocked in Oz? Titan Toro. Email Minh.

Want a better belt? Either a Titan Longhorn or Brahma, or an Inzer Forever but you'll have to import them from the US.

I get a warning about malware when I try to visit titanaus.

Using chrome

LOL at a brahma costing 400, they are like 150 on the US titan site.

Edit: The belts I've seen ppl buy from Titan recently have all been delivered with no stiffness. Can anyone say if this is how they are made now? When I got my UGE it was (and still is) stiff as fuark

If you use google chrome it won't let you access the titan australia site unless you go to advance > proceed anyway. I'm not sure if it's google chrome or ad-block but I can access the site fine with internet explorer and mozilla.

2ppwjlh.png

2hykvmw.png

Last edited:
And House of Pain can do Inzer with very slow shipping for about $40 I think it was. But I heard some bad things about the guys who now run that place, so I might not want to support them. (?)

I'm interested in knowing what turned you off using House Of Pain?

I'm pretty keen on buying an Inzer but like you say, shipping is a disaster & HoP seems decent?

NEVER order from House Of Pain.

It used to be a good site to order stuff from, but it's under new management and has turned to shit!

DON'T DO IT!

Just buy stuff like that overseas. I am fucking sick of the shit service that I get from aussie suppliers.

I have tried and tried to support local but consistently get shit house service, so fuck em, other people are happy to take my money and send me a good product.

Seriously, just use a different fucking browser...
Ooookay, lemme try to 'splain once again:

If you're using, say, Internet Explorer, that site is just as dodgy, only YOU HAVE NO INDICATION THAT THIS IS SO. If you don't mind visiting hacked sites with serious security issues, PLUS not even having a fucking clue that's exactly what you're doing, and potentially being vulnerable to all that? Hey, be my guest. It's your browser, operating system, files, passwords, identity, and so forth. :rolleyes: Not mine, that's for sure.

I've tried to make this as clear as possible. Need any more info? Because if you do, I can probably try and dig for some further data and details, if you insist.

And if the guys who own/run that site don't even know this has been happening for ages? That don't make it safe or okay. Just sayin'.

Last edited: