• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calling out Bulk Nutrients.

walt

DuffProteinMan
Hey, so i had 15kg of protein sent to me in past 2 days (5kg under mine, 10kg under my brother).

And today i get another 5kg bag of banana WPC? (I ordered 5kg of wpc, but got a bag yesterday)?

Heres a little problem, i have opened up the bag i got yesterday, the new 5kg of wpc banana seems to have a slit in it? So some protein fell out..
Unless this was some special bonus which i doubt lol, im guessing it was a mistake? What am i supposed to do?

Conclusion - recieved 20kg of wpc instead of 15kg, only payed for 15kg?
- Opened first batch of banana, hole in 2nd batch

Last edited:
If you don't send it back, ill buy from BN via you lol. Save shipping time!

im serious, see what they say first..

I'm in need of some and would prefer to just have to duck over to your place then wait for it and if you get it free , you can do a brother a favour and let it go for bit less considering its damaged goods.

im serious, see what they say first..

I'm in need of some and would prefer to just have to duck over to your place then wait for it and if you get it free , you can do a brother a favour and let it go for bit less considering its damaged goods.

but i didn't even pay for it, so its free atm? lol

I wouldn't mind selling it to you, it just depends what Bulk Nutrients says.

Where in brisbane are you? Im bayside so it could be quite a drive..

inb4 jchen white knighting me for cheap protein :p

Last edited:
Not too far dude, take me 20 min to get there.

Let me know, I need some and like I said, if you got it free.. ill expect a discount ;)

Not too far dude, take me 20 min to get there.

Let me know, I need some and like I said, if you got it free.. ill expect a discount ;)

20min? werent you north brisbane? what gym you train at?

Yeah discounted. Just remember it would usually be $111 to get 5kg shipped so...

Im waiting to hear from Bulk Nutrients, if its worth sending back a faulty product?

Lol, good luck.getting to fkn birkdale in 20mins from anywhere.
YeahShotgun. I'm just stirring.

I train at specialized home fitness / day spa. Get my nails done there as well..

sometimes UQ gym, mostly at my mates. Better setup than almost every gym I have ever been to. Never been to Club BJ's or PTC though..

has everything

power rack
lat pull down machine
seated row machine
cable cross over machine
commercial leg press
commercial leg extension
commercial leg curl
deadlifting platform
chin up area
2 oly bars with upto 240kg in plates
i just took over dumbells going upto 60kg each hand

I train at specialized home fitness / day spa. Get my nails done there as well..

sometimes UQ gym, mostly at my mates. Better setup than almost every gym I have ever been to. Never been to Club BJ's or PTC though..

has everything

power rack
lat pull down machine
seated row machine
cable cross over machine
commercial leg press

commercial leg extension

commercial leg curl
deadlifting platform
chin up area
2 oly bars with upto 240kg in plates
i just took over dumbells going upto 60kg each hand

jelly.

Bolded is what mine has. Over 240kg in plates, 3 oly bars that are pretty bad. But the manager is getting a power rack next month, planning to get bumper plates and a better bar in following months, and more dumbbells and free weights, extending the building and moving the cardio machines back to allow room for more free weights. Giving a specific deadlift area over in the corner, have to convince him to get a deadlift platform though.

If the plan is followed, it would turn out to be a very good gym.

Nails can be done easily as there is about 1:1 male female ratio.