• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't Squat? Don't want to Squat?

Squat if you can if you can't do something else.

Trust me.

What injuries you are carrying now, think about that 20 years on.

But if you don't care about that then I don't either.

Sumo is for homos. There is only one way to deadlift, and it's with your legs inside your hands.

Whats the difference betweem sumo and normal dead lift. Does matter if grip use is under hook overhamd or deadlock ? I think sumo is definitely easier and works the same muscle from different angle?

Whats the difference betweem sumo and normal dead lift. Does matter if grip use is under hook overhamd or deadlock ? I think sumo is definitely easier and works the same muscle from different angle?
It's an in joke.

A "conventional" deadlift is one were your hands are outside your legs. A sumo deadlift is were your hands are inside your legs.

Last edited:
LOL at the Elliot Hulse haters, he might be a bit out spoken and act like a toss sometimes but Im yet to watch a video of his on lifting that is bullshit, he speaks truth.

If you cant squat for some genetic reason then you cant squat, pretty simple BUT if you can and your just not good at it then there isnt any excuses if your half serious about lifting/body building. Im prepared for the flaming im going to get for saying that but im yet to meet any lifter wo can squat big who isnt well developed overall.

There is no one exercise that covers as many muscles and trains your will power and pain threshold like squats. If your good at heavy squats your good at just about any shit life throws at you, ive yet to experience anything in my life that compares to the strength required for 20 rep squats....