• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Carnivore Diet

After reading this thread I searched for more info about Carnivore Diet. One research says that the diet is high in red and processed meats. Which can be linked to an increased risk of gastric cancer. ?

After reading this thread I searched for more info about Carnivore Diet. One research says that the diet is high in red and processed meats. Which can be linked to an increased risk of gastric cancer. [emoji33]

Less research, more eating.

Really liking this sensation of being full and feeling empty at the same time.
Hunger satisfied, guts not about to explode.
Losing fluids is done, now starting to burn body fat.
Getting heaps (close to 200g) of protein daily.
Will def pull this off till mid Oct, and maybe then introduce some salads and non starchy vegetables. Move towards lean Mediterranean eating, bit more variety for the taste buds.

Training solid as well.
Old school routine straight out of the Arnold Encyclopaedia of Modern BB, but it’s what does it for me.
Same exercises I have done 35 years ago, no fancy tricks.
This carnivore doovlaki diet reenergised me big time, got me out of a slump for sure.

If you can find exercises that don’t hurt then you can hit it real hard with confidence, and use them for years good stuff.