• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chalk in Brisbane

Thanks man. How many blocks do i need? And this may sound stupid but do i just put a little bit on my hands and clap my hands?

I just rub some at the base of my fingers. Its only really a big issue for pulls (deadlifts, bent rows and pull ups).

i need it for dead lifts and ill be picking some up sometime this week. Okay ill rub it on my fingers. Ill just trial it.

they sell it that that supplement store near the police beat in garden city, under 10 bucks. works well for me

Okay so i got mine today. For deadlifts, applying it on the fingers won't do a lot? I just rub my hand over it right?

Lol who cares, I've bled at the gym before haha. Get a resin bag or just use a sealable plastic bag. You could try the liquid chalk, I've heard thats pretty mess free?

I used a thin sock put a block in there and tied a knot in it. I just bash it on each hand, rub together and good to go. Some people put it on thick but I find this is enough for the weight I'm lifting at the moment. It makes a bit of mess but I wouldn't be too concerned about it. I lift in my shed though so noone to complain about the mess but me. I think I got mine off ebay, came in a box of 8 blocks I think.

Yeah if i was not in gym, i wouldn't care about mess but :( I made a bit of a mess on saturday and just left it lol.