• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chalk?

Mackie

Fridge Kunce
Hi All,

Just looking for some recommendations on chalk for lifting.

Is there a specific brand / type that's better than any other?

Where to get it from?

What does it usually cost?

Thanks.

I don't think it matters what brand you buy, the cheapest place to get it is from a rock climbing centre if there is one near by

Yeah sweet... Thanks for that fellas - [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION]; I might go with that one from gym and fitness as they are only about 1km from work.

Cheers

I quite like the liquid chalk that I use at the moment, less mess and rather inconspicuous if the gym you go to frowns on the use of chalk.

I quite like the liquid chalk that I use at the moment, less mess and rather inconspicuous if the gym you go to frowns on the use of chalk.

I guess tomorrow I will find out how they feel about it when I start using it :p

I'm sure if they have a problem with it they'll come and tell me....

I got cheap stuff off eBay no different to the name brand stuff they use at our gym,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used it this morning. No one said anything. Tried to make as little mess as possible though... Helped considerably.

Once you get use to chalk it's hard to lift without it, my hands feel greasy on the bar when I'm doing none pull related lifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk