• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

change of seasons

all the same for weights, shooting is harder for basketball outside when it is raining though.

My routine has stopped completely for the moment but not due to winter. One of the guys I had here for the muster drove a truck through the overhead powerline to the old house where my gym is and now it has no lights. :D

I do struggle on cold mornings though because up here nothing is heated and it can get bloody cold around daylight.

it has a bit but not because of the change of season, funny how when it gets cold the gym goes quiet for a while...

The only thing thats changed for me is I've stepped things up. Yes its colder, but I've always done loads of warm up before working out, lifting is no different for me. Am also enjoying bikram yoga alot more because its nice & hot in there ;) Its also a great way to stretch out the body after lifting & hitting ridiculous reps.

Its sleeping tiger, hidden dragon for me, I'm hopeful this winter will bring my greatest physique improvements yet.

I should have made this thread instead of Admin
The results would have been hilarious

started wearing gloves to bootcamp so i don't get freezer burn on the monkey bars LOL srs!

just warmer clothes .. mainly for 6am training outdoors and for training at home in the garage. It's freaking cold.