• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheatin like a motherfucker.

Ausyank

I find cheat meals, days or whatever ESSENTIAL to getting on stage.
As a spike in the metabolism or reward for being a good monkey through the week. I have my shit down to a science.
Heres how I roll on a 16 week program for stage.

Weeks 16 down to 8:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat- No cheat, not even a thought of it. Violating this has the following consequences.
1st. offense- Removal of Thursday rewards.
2nd offense- Removal of Sunday rewards.
3rd offense- There are no third offenses.

Thursday- As a deviation from the normal meal 5 (Low carb meal, usually broccoli or green beans) I allow myself to have a portion of steamed red potatoes with olive oil. I also go for a fattier protein like a porterhouse steak.

Sunday- Whatever the fuck I feel like until 6pm when I have a meal like Thursdays meal 5. Then no carbs after that.

Weeks 7-3 I remove Sundays benefits except meal 5. This is the hardest part of the program.

weeks 2-1 No cheats.

I also have a little herbal therapy on Sunday afternoon and eve. Helps me pig out. Dont judge me, Im being honest with the community and I am in no way saying its right. By the end of the day Im so sick of crap food that I cant wait to see chicken and rice.

I also keep a list of things I crave during the week. Makes an event out of it.

I do a bit of cardio to prepare too. 2 45 min sessions a day, 6 days a week. I think its a bit, I used to get ready without cardio, its not for me.

Im a big eater so Im sure this is insane to some people.
On the contrary, its what keeps me sane.

How about you?

Last edited:
Looks like you have your plan sorted.

When trying to lean down I don't do cheat meals. It just sets something off in me and I want to eat everything and it's so hard to get back on board. I just eat according to my plan until I reach my goal.

Im an immigrant. Im still learning your ways.
Ill make certain to use nomenclature that has more credibility.
You know, words like "moocow".

I find cheat meals, days or whatever ESSENTIAL to getting on stage.
As a spike in the metabolism or reward for being a good monkey through the week. I have my shit down to a science.
Heres how I roll on a 16 week program for stage.

Weeks 16 down to 8:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat- No cheat, not even a thought of it. Violating this has the following consequences.
1st. offense- Removal of Thursday rewards.
2nd offense- Removal of Sunday rewards.
3rd offense- There are no third offenses.

Thursday- As a deviation from the normal meal 5 (Low carb meal, usually broccoli or green beans) I allow myself to have a portion of steamed red potatoes with olive oil. I also go for a fattier protein like a porterhouse steak.

Sunday- Whatever the fuck I feel like until 6pm when I have a meal like Thursdays meal 5. Then no carbs after that.

Weeks 7-3 I remove Sundays benefits except meal 5. This is the hardest part of the program.

weeks 2-1 No cheats.

I also have a little herbal therapy on Sunday afternoon and eve. Helps me pig out. Dont judge me, Im being honest with the community and I am in no way saying its right. By the end of the day Im so sick of crap food that I cant wait to see chicken and rice.

I also keep a list of things I crave during the week. Makes an event out of it.

I do a bit of cardio to prepare too. 2 45 min sessions a day, 6 days a week. I think its a bit, I used to get ready without cardio, its not for me.

Im a big eater so Im sure this is insane to some people.
On the contrary, its what keeps me sane.

How about you?

Any chance of writing down your entire diet while cutting and bulking?