• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Chicken & Mushroom Dumpling

Sydking

Bought a pack of these form my local asian supermarket

Cooked some up last night - I looked at the nutritional value and i was dam shocked

per 150g, About 10 dumplings......

225 cals, 12g P 13g F and 2g C

These were unreal...... and such good macros for what i though was very high calorie.

The brand is Dim Sim City, they have heaps of flavors.

They must use a shiritake wrap as the carbs are so low.

We go to a little dumpling restaurant in box hill called DC dumpling, we have an affair with these dumplings called Xiao long bao (show long bow) soup dumplings.

We go to a little dumpling restaurant in box hill called DC dumpling, we have an affair with these dumplings called Xiao long bao (show long bow) soup dumplings.

Bro, they are one best style of dumpling around.

Much higher in carbs though as the outside is thicker.

Still, I get a plat of 15 of them for $10, Hand made in front of you in Ashfield NSW. Place is called night shanghi

Bro, they are one best style of dumpling around.

Much higher in carbs though as the outside is thicker.

Still, I get a plat of 15 of them for $10, Hand made in front of you in Ashfield NSW. Place is called night shanghi

Bite the top off and whack a little vinegar and chili.

Yummo.

I am not sure you can trust nutritional labels found within the realms of an asian grocery store. Or from any imported food for that matter!

I am not sure you can trust nutritional labels found within the realms of an asian grocery store. Or from any imported food for that matter!

I sort of agree, i had plans to contact the company.

If its too good to be true its because it is.

Im hitting up New Shanghai on thursday before I go see thor, diet is deffinately on hold as i plan to demolish 100 dim sims and dumplings.

Im hitting up New Shanghai on thursday before I go see thor, diet is deffinately on hold as i plan to demolish 100 dim sims and dumplings.

The three restaurants, All next to each other are all owned by the same family.

The big dingy one is the best out of the three, Night Shanghai.

New Shanghai is still ace, But try the other if you havent already :)

Also if you like Broccoli, Western not Asian. Ask them to cook you a plate of Western Broccoli in garlic sauce, Might take 10 min to order it as they dont speak English and its not on the menu but they will still cook it, and its the BEST broccoli ive ever had. The sauce is amazing, its even better when dipping the dumplings into the garlic sauce.

Fark i need to get me down there ASAP

Last edited:

Also if you like Broccoli, Western not Asian. Ask them to cook you a plate of Western Broccoli in garlic sauce, Might take 10 min to order it as they dont speak English and its not on the menu but they will still cook it, and its the BEST broccoli ive ever had. The sauce is amazing, its even better when dipping the dumplings into the garlic sauce.

New Shanghai is a chain of restaurants am i right? Because the one im going to is at Charlestown square near Newcastle.

Champion!!!

This one goes on the list!!! Sounds epic!!!

New Shanghai is a chain of restaurants am i right? Because the one im going to is at Charlestown square near Newcastle.

Owww, Nah the one i go too has been there for over 40 years, only just opened a new shop next door.

Im sure there are 100's with the same name but.

Sorry mate i assumed you were from Sydney